Affiliation: Erasmus MC
Country: The Netherlands
- Molecular pathophysiology of psoriasis and molecular targets of antipsoriatic therapyEmoke Racz
Department of Dermatology and Department of Immunology, Erasmus MC, University Medical Center, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Expert Rev Mol Med 11:e38. 2009..This suggests that optimal treatment of psoriasis needs to target pathogenic pathways in both leukocytes and keratinocytes...
- Effective treatment of psoriasis with narrow-band UVB phototherapy is linked to suppression of the IFN and Th17 pathwaysEmoke Racz
Department of Dermatology, Erasmus MC, University Medical Center, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
J Invest Dermatol 131:1547-58. 2011..Our results show that clinically effective NB-UVB therapy is based on suppression of a broad range of important molecular pathways in psoriatic skin...
- GATA3 expression is decreased in psoriasis and during epidermal regeneration; induction by narrow-band UVB and IL-4Emoke Racz
Department of Dermatology, Erasmus University Medical Center, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
PLoS ONE 6:e19806. 2011..Based on these findings we argue that GATA3 serves as a key regulator in psoriatic inflammation, keratinocyte hyperproliferation and skin barrier dysfunction...
- Cellular and molecular effects of pulsed dye laser and local narrow-band UVB therapy in psoriasisEmoke Racz
Department of Dermatology, Erasmus University Medical Center, 3015 GE Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Lasers Surg Med 42:201-10. 2010..Our aim was to evaluate the cellular and molecular effects of PDL and to compare them with those of local NB-UVB in order to gain further insight into their mechanisms of action in psoriasis...
- [Granulomatous secondary syphilis; an uncommon presentation of a polymorphic disease]A M R Anne Roos Schrader
Sint Franciscus Gasthuis, afd Dermatologie, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd 155:A5130. 2012..Occurrence of a granulomatous inflammatory reaction in secondary syphilis is rare and may be confused with other granulomatous dermatoses...