John Wm Martens
Affiliation: Erasmus MC
Country: The Netherlands
- DC-SCRIPT is a novel regulator of the tumor suppressor gene CDKN2B and induces cell cycle arrest in ERα-positive breast cancer cellsMarleen Ansems
Department of Tumor Immunology, Radboud Institute for Molecular Life Sciences, Radboud University Medical Center, 6500 HB, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Breast Cancer Res Treat 149:693-703. 2015..Collectively, these data show that DC-SCRIPT acts as a novel regulator of CDKN2B and induces cell cycle arrest in ESR1-positive breast cancer cells. ..
- Elevated APOBEC3B Correlates with Poor Outcomes for Estrogen-Receptor-Positive Breast CancersAnieta M Sieuwerts
Department of Medical Oncology and Cancer Genomics Netherlands, Erasmus MC Cancer Institute, Dr Molewaterplein 50, 3015 GE, Rotterdam, Netherlands
Horm Cancer 5:405-13. 2014..42, P = 0.0079). APOBEC3B is a marker of pure prognosis and poor outcomes for ER + breast cancer, which strongly suggests that genetic aberrations induced by APOBEC3B contribute to breast cancer progression. ..
- High TWIST1 mRNA expression is associated with poor prognosis in lymph node-negative and estrogen receptor-positive human breast cancer and is co-expressed with stromal as well as ECM related genesMuhammad Riaz
Erasmus University Medical Center Daniel den Hoed Cancer Center, Department of Medical Oncology and Cancer Genomics Center, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Breast Cancer Res 14:R123. 2012..The biological associations suggest an involvement of the tumor microenvironment in TWIST1's adverse role in breast cancer...
- Pathway analysis of gene signatures predicting metastasis of node-negative primary breast cancerJack X Yu
Veridex LLC, a Johnson and Johnson Company, 3210 Merryfield Row, San Diego, CA 92121, USA
BMC Cancer 7:182. 2007..Published prognostic gene signatures in breast cancer have few genes in common. Here we provide a rationale for this observation by studying the prognostic power and the underlying biological pathways of different gene signatures...
- CDO1 promoter methylation is a biomarker for outcome prediction of anthracycline treated, estrogen receptor-positive, lymph node-positive breast cancer patientsDimo Dietrich
Epigenomics AG, Berlin, Germany
BMC Cancer 10:247. 2010..In this study, the DNA methylation status of 202 candidate loci was screened to identify those loci that may predict outcome in LNP/estrogen receptor-positive (ER+) breast cancer patients with adjuvant anthracycline-based chemotherapy...
- Clinical significance of the nuclear receptor co-regulator DC-SCRIPT in breast cancer: an independent retrospective validation studyAnieta M Sieuwerts
Department of Medical Oncology, Josephine Nefkens Institute and Cancer Genomics Centre, Erasmus Medical Center, Rotterdam, GE, The Netherlands
Breast Cancer Res 12:R103. 2010....