Renske K Los
Affiliation: Erasmus MC
Country: The Netherlands
- OpenSDE: Row modeling applied to generic structured data entryRenske K Los
Department of Medical Informatics, Erasmus MC University Medical Center Rotterdam, The Netherlands
J Am Med Inform Assoc 11:162-5. 2004....
- OpenSDE: a strategy for expressive and flexible structured data entryRenske K Los
Department of Medical Informatics, Ee2157, Erasmus MC, University Medical Center Rotterdam, P O Box 1738, 3000 DR Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Int J Med Inform 74:481-90. 2005..This description focuses on the expressiveness and flexibility of OpenSDE: an application that supports recording of structured narrative data...
- Extracting data recorded with OpenSDE: possibilities and limitationsRenske K Los
Department of Medical Informatics, Ee2157 Erasmus MC, University Medical Center Rotterdam, P O Box 1738, 3000 DR Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Int J Med Inform 74:473-80. 2005..The focus is now shifting to data extraction: what are the possibilities for extracting the data and does the adopted strategy pose limitations?..
- Are structured data structured identically? Investigating the uniformity of pediatric patient data recorded using OpenSDER K Los
Department of Medical Informatics, Room Ee2157, Erasmus MC, P O Box 1738, 3000 DR Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Methods Inf Med 44:631-8. 2005..In this study we analyze the uniformity of data entered with OpenSDE. Our objective is to obtain insight into the consensus and differences of recorded data...
- Why are structured data different? Relating differences in data representation to the rationale of OpenSDERenske K Los
Department of Medical Informatics, Erasmus MC University Medical Centre, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Med Inform Internet Med 30:267-76. 2005..The differences in data representation largely result from initial design decisions for OpenSDE...
- Paper versus computer: feasibility of an electronic medical record in general pediatricsJolt Roukema
Department of Pediatrics, Sophia Children s Hospital, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Pediatrics 117:15-21. 2006..A generic SDE application (OpenSDE) to support documentation of patient history and physical examination findings was developed and tailored for the domain of general pediatrics...