Martine L Lamfers
Affiliation: Erasmus MC
Country: The Netherlands
- Serum-free culture success of glial tumors is related to specific molecular profiles and expression of extracellular matrix-associated gene modulesRutger K Balvers
Corresponding Author Martine Lamfers, PhD, Dept of Neurosurgery, Dr Molewaterplein 50, Ee2236, 3015GE Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Neuro Oncol 15:1684-95. 2013..However, neither the representation of molecular subtypes within SF culture assays nor the molecular distinctions between successful and nonsuccessful attempts have been elucidated...
- Differential effects of combined Ad5- delta 24RGD and radiation therapy in in vitro versus in vivo models of malignant gliomaMartine L M Lamfers
Department of Neurosurgery, VU University Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Clin Cancer Res 13:7451-8. 2007..c. glioma xenografts. In the current study, the underlying mechanism of action to this synergy was studied and the effects of combined therapy were assessed in an orthotopic glioma model...
- Truncating the i-leader open reading frame enhances release of human adenovirus type 5 in glioma cellsSanne K Van Den Hengel
Department of Molecular Cell Biology, Leiden University Medical Center, P O Box 9600, 2300 RC, Leiden, The Netherlands
Virol J 8:162. 2011..Here we report the effect of an i-leader mutation on the cytopathic activity in glioma cell lines and in primary high-grade glioma cell cultures...
- Gene delivery into malignant glioma by infectivity-enhanced adenovirus: in vivo versus in vitro modelsWinan J van Houdt
Department of Neurosurgery, VU University Medical Center, 1007 MB Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Neuro Oncol 9:280-90. 2007..Other factors, probably the extracellular matrix, stromal cells, and the three-dimensional tumor architecture, clearly play important roles in vivo and interfere with Ad-based gene delivery into glioma tumors...
- Glioblastoma-derived extracellular vesicles modify the phenotype of monocytic cellsJeroen de Vrij
Department of Neurosurgery, Brain Center Rudolf Magnus Institute of Neurosciences, University Medical Center, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Int J Cancer 137:1630-42. 2015..In conclusion, GBM-derived EVs can modify cells of the monocytic lineage, which acquire characteristics that resemble the tumor-supportive phenotypes observed in patients. ..
- Quantification of nanosized extracellular membrane vesicles with scanning ion occlusion sensingJeroen de Vrij
Department of Neurosurgery, Erasmus Medical Center, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Nanomedicine (Lond) 8:1443-58. 2013..The established methods for quantification of MVs require purification or preanalytical handling of samples with labeling moieties...