Affiliation: Erasmus MC
Country: The Netherlands
- The Amsterdam Studies of Acute Psychiatry - II (ASAP-II): a comparative study of psychiatric intensive care units in the NetherlandsVincent Koppelmans
ARKIN Mental Health Care, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
BMC Public Health 9:318. 2009..The current study seeks to describe organisational as well as clinical and patient related factors across ten PICU's in and outside the Amsterdam region, adjusted for or stratified by level of urbanization...
- Global and focal white matter integrity in breast cancer survivors 20 years after adjuvant chemotherapyVincent Koppelmans
Department of Epidemiology, Erasmus MC, University Medical Center, Rotterdam, The Netherlands Department of Psychosocial Research and Epidemiology, Netherlands Cancer Institute Antoni van Leeuwenhoek Hospital, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Hum Brain Mapp 35:889-99. 2014....
- The Amsterdam Studies of Acute Psychiatry I (ASAP-I); a prospective cohort study of determinants and outcome of coercive versus voluntary treatment interventions in a metropolitan areaLouk van der Post
JellinekMentrum Mental Health Care, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
BMC Psychiatry 8:35. 2008....
- Late effects of adjuvant chemotherapy for adult onset non-CNS cancer; cognitive impairment, brain structure and risk of dementiaVincent Koppelmans
Erasmus University Medical Center, Department of Epidemiology, Rotterdam, The Netherlands Netherlands Cancer Institute Antoni van Leeuwenhoek Hospital, Division of Psychosocial Research and Epidemiology, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Crit Rev Oncol Hematol 88:87-101. 2013....
- Managing the patient with co-morbid depression and an anxiety disorderRobert A Schoevers
JellinekMentrum Mental Health Care Amsterdam, Amsterdam, the NetherlandsDepartment of Psychiatry, Medical Center, VU University, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Drugs 68:1621-34. 2008..The results should be interpreted with caution because the number of studies on this issue was relatively small, with considerable clinical and methodological heterogeneity...