Affiliation: Erasmus MC
Country: The Netherlands
- Tolerogenic immune responses to novel T-cell epitopes from heat-shock protein 60 in juvenile idiopathic arthritisSylvia Kamphuis
Department of Paediatric Immunology, IACOPO Institute for Translational Medicine, University Medical Centre Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Lancet 366:50-6. 2005..We sought to identify HSP60 T-cell epitopes to find potential targets for HSP60 immunotherapy and to assess whether immune responses to these epitopes contribute to the distinct clinical outcome of this disease...
- Heat-shock protein 60 as a tool for novel therapeutic strategies that target the induction of regulatory T cells in human arthritisSylvia Kamphuis
Department of Paediatric Immunology, IACOPO Institute for Translational Medicine, Wilhelmina Children s Hospital, University Medical Center Utrecht, The Netherlands
Expert Opin Biol Ther 6:579-89. 2006..The 'holy grail' for autoimmunity is not the disease-causing antigen, but the disease-curing antigen...
- Prediction of methotrexate intolerance in juvenile idiopathic arthritis: a prospective, observational cohort studyEvert Hendrik Pieter van Dijkhuizen
Department of Paediatric Immunology, University Medical Centre Utrecht, Wilhelmina Children s Hospital, Utrecht, The Netherlands Pediatria II, Reumatologia, IRCCS G Gaslini, Largo Gaslini 5, 16147 Genova, Italy
Pediatr Rheumatol Online J 13:5. 2015..The aim of this study was to construct a risk model to predict MTX intolerance...
- Heat shock protein 60 reactive T cells in juvenile idiopathic arthritis: what is new?Yvonne Vercoulen
Department of Pediatric Immunology, Wilhelmina Children s Hospital, UMCU, Lundlaan 6 3584 EA, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Arthritis Res Ther 11:231. 2009..Overall, we will discuss the immune modulatory capacity of HSPs, and the underlying mechanisms of HSP60-mediated immune regulation in JIA, and how this can be translated into therapy...
- Novel self-epitopes derived from aggrecan, fibrillin, and matrix metalloproteinase-3 drive distinct autoreactive T-cell responses in juvenile idiopathic arthritis and in healthSylvia Kamphuis
Department of Paediatric Immunology and IACOPO, Institute for Translational Medicine, University Medical Center Utrecht, PO Box 85090, 3508 AB Utrecht, The Netherlands
Arthritis Res Ther 8:R178. 2006..Additional experiments need to be performed to explore their qualities and role in disease pathogenesis in further detail...
- Hsp60 in inflamed muscle tissue is the target of regulatory autoreactive T cells in patients with juvenile dermatomyositisElisabeth F Elst
University Medical Center Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Arthritis Rheum 58:547-55. 2008..The purpose of this study was to determine whether Hsp60 could serve as an autoantigen in juvenile DM...
- Delayed clinical response in patients with juvenile idiopathic arthritis treated with etanerceptMarieke H Otten
Department of Paediatrics, Sp 1547, Erasmus MC Sophia Children s Hospital, PO Box 2060, 3000 CB Rotterdam, The Netherlands
J Rheumatol 37:665-7. 2010..To evaluate response in patients with juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) who failed to meet response criteria after 3 months of etanercept treatment...
- Differential recognition of heat-shock protein dnaJ-derived epitopes by effector and Treg cells leads to modulation of inflammation in juvenile idiopathic arthritisMargherita Massa
Fondazione IRCCS Policlinico San Matteo, Pavia, Italy
Arthritis Rheum 56:1648-57. 2007..To identify epitopes on Escherichia coli heat-shock protein (HSP) dnaJ or on homologous human HSP dnaJ involved in the induction/modulation of autoimmune inflammation in patients with oligoarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA)...