Claudine C Hunault
Affiliation: Erasmus MC
Country: The Netherlands
- Two new prediction rules for spontaneous pregnancy leading to live birth among subfertile couples, based on the synthesis of three previous modelsC C Hunault
Department of Public Health, Erasmus MC, PO Box 1738, 3000 DR, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Hum Reprod 19:2019-26. 2004..The aim of this study was to broaden the empirical basis for these predictions by making a synthesis of three previously published models...
- Prospective validation of two models predicting pregnancy leading to live birth among untreated subfertile couplesClaudine C Hunault
Department of Public Health, Division of Reproductive Medicine, Erasmus MC University Medical Center Rotterdam, PO Box 1738, 3000 DR Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Hum Reprod 20:1636-41. 2005..This study aimed to validate two models for the prediction of the chance of treatment-independent pregnancy leading to live birth among subfertile couples...
- A case study of the applicability of a prediction model for the selection of patients undergoing in vitro fertilization for single embryo transfer in another centerClaudine C Hunault
Department of Public Health, Erasmus MC University, Medical Center Rotterdam, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Fertil Steril 87:1314-21. 2007..To evaluate the application in a different fertility clinic of a prediction model for selecting IVF patients for elective single embryo transfer...
- Validation of a model predicting spontaneous pregnancy among subfertile untreated couplesClaudine C Hunault
Center for Clinical Decision Sciences, Department of Public Health, Erasmus University Medical Center Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Fertil Steril 78:500-6. 2002..To provide external validation of the Eimers model, which predicts spontaneous pregnancy among subfertile couples within the first year after the definitive establishment of the diagnostic category...
- Pregnancy chances on an IVF/ICSI waiting list: a national prospective cohort studyM J C Eijkemans
Department of Public Health, Erasmus MC, University Medical Center, Dr Molewaterplein 40, PO Box 1738, 3000 DR Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Hum Reprod 23:1627-32. 2008..We aimed to estimate the chance of pregnancy without treatment for IVF patients, using data on the waiting period before the start of IVF...
- A prediction model for selecting patients undergoing in vitro fertilization for elective single embryo transferClaudine C Hunault
Division of Reproductive Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Erasmus University Medical Center, The, Rotterdam, Netherlands
Fertil Steril 77:725-32. 2002..CONCLUSION(S): Application of this model may enable a reduction in the chance of twin pregnancy without compromising singleton pregnancy rates in a subgroup of patients undergoing IVF...
- Use of ovarian reserve tests for the prediction of ongoing pregnancy in couples with unexplained or mild male infertilityIlse A J van Rooij
Department of Reproductive Medicine, Division of Obstetrics, Neonatology and Gynecology, University Medical Centre Utrecht, Heidelberglaan 100, 3584 CX Utrecht, The Netherlands
Reprod Biomed Online 12:182-90. 2006..61) were significantly associated with time to ongoing pregnancy. Ovarian reserve tests, other than chronological age, seem of limited value in predicting (time to) ongoing pregnancy in patients with unexplained and mild male infertility...