D P Foley
Affiliation: Erasmus Medical Center
Country: The Netherlands
- Acute and 6-month clinical and angiographic outcome after implantation of the ACS Duet stent for single-vessel coronary artery disease: final results of the European and US ACS Multi-link Duet RegistryD P Foley
Department of Interventional Cardiology Thoraxcenter, Erasmus University Medical Center, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 54:25-33. 2001..With late outcomes at least comparable to the best published results, this stent platform provides safe and effective percutaneous treatment of obstructive coronary artery disease. Cathet Cardiovasc Intervent 2001;54:25-33...
- Coronary restenosis elimination with a sirolimus eluting stent: first European human experience with 6-month angiographic and intravascular ultrasonic follow-upB J Rensing
Department of Interventional Cardiology, Thoraxcenter, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Eur Heart J 22:2125-30. 2001..3 mm(3)and 1.8%, respectively. No edge effect was observed in the segments proximal and distal to the stents. CONCLUSION: Implantation of a sirolimus-eluting stent seems to effectively prevent intimal hyperplasia...
- Stenting with a true bifurcated stent: acute and mid-term follow-up resultsS G Carlier
Interventional Department, Rotterdam Heart Center, Thoraxcenter, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 47:361-96. 1999..Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent. 47:361-369, 1999...
- The TRAPIST Study. A multicentre randomized placebo controlled clinical trial of trapidil for prevention of restenosis after coronary stenting, measured by 3-D intravascular ultrasoundP W Serruys
Department of Interventional Cardiology, Thoraxcenter, Erasmus Medical Center, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Eur Heart J 22:1938-47. 2001..29). CONCLUSION: Oral trapidil 600 mg daily for 6 months did not reduce in-stent hyperplasia or improve clinical outcome after successful Wallstent implantation and is not indicated for this purpose...
- Spontaneous dissections of all three coronary arteries in a 33-week-pregnant womanB J Rensing
Catheterization Laboratory, Thoraxcenter, University Hospital, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 48:207-10. 1999..This is to our knowledge the first report of antepartum and antemortem diagnosis of pregnancy related coronary dissections in all three coronary arteries. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent. 48:207-210, 1999...
- Sonotherapy, antirestenotic therapeutic ultrasound in coronary arteries: the first clinical experienceE Regar
Department of Cardiology, Thoraxcentre, Erasmus Medical Center Rotterdam, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 60:9-17. 2003..Sonotherapy-related major adverse events were not observed. Late lumen loss and neointimal growth were similar to conventional PTCA approaches. These results justify the initiation of randomized clinical efficacy studies...
- Incidence, predictors, and significance of abnormal cardiac enzyme rise in patients treated with bypass surgery in the arterial revascularization therapies study (ARTS)M A Costa
University Hospital Dijkzigt, Thoraxcentrum, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Circulation 104:2689-93. 2001....