Affiliation: Erasmus MC
Country: The Netherlands
- General aspects and mechanisms of peripheral neuropathy associated with bortezomib in patients with newly diagnosed multiple myelomaAnnemiek Broyl
Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Semin Hematol 49:249-57. 2012..Here, we discuss all aspects of bortezomib-induced peripheral neuropathy (BiPN), and elaborate on the mechanisms underlying the development of BiPN...
- Gene expression profiling for molecular classification of multiple myeloma in newly diagnosed patientsAnnemiek Broyl
Department of Hematology, Erasmus Medical Center and University, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Blood 116:2543-53. 2010..To conclude, in addition to 7 clusters described in the UAMS classification, we identified 3 novel subsets of multiple myeloma that may represent unique diagnostic entities...
- Mechanisms of peripheral neuropathy associated with bortezomib and vincristine in patients with newly diagnosed multiple myeloma: a prospective analysis of data from the HOVON-65/GMMG-HD4 trialAnnemiek Broyl
Department of Haematology, Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, Netherlands
Lancet Oncol 11:1057-65. 2010....
- High cereblon expression is associated with better survival in patients with newly diagnosed multiple myeloma treated with thalidomide maintenanceAnnemiek Broyl
Department of Hematology, Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Blood 121:624-7. 2013..trialregister.nl) as NTR213; at the European Union Drug Regulating Authorities Clinical Trials (EudraCT) as 2004-000944-26; and at the International Standard Randomized Controlled Trial Number (ISRCTN) as 64455289...
- Bortezomib induction and maintenance treatment in patients with newly diagnosed multiple myeloma: results of the randomized phase III HOVON-65/ GMMG-HD4 trialPieter Sonneveld
Erasmus Medical Center, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
J Clin Oncol 30:2946-55. 2012..We investigated whether bortezomib during induction and maintenance improves survival in newly diagnosed multiple myeloma (MM)...
- Phase 2 study of carfilzomib, thalidomide, and dexamethasone as induction/consolidation therapy for newly diagnosed multiple myelomaPieter Sonneveld
Department of Hematology, Erasmus University Medical Center, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Blood 125:449-56. 2015..The KTd induction and consolidation regimens were active, safe, and well tolerated. This study was registered at http://www.trialregister.nl as #NTR2422. ..
- Cancer testis antigens in newly diagnosed and relapse multiple myeloma: prognostic markers and potential targets for immunotherapyMark van Duin
Department of Hematology, Erasmus Medical Center Rotterdam, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Haematologica 96:1662-9. 2011....