Cor A Berrevoets
Affiliation: Erasmus MC
Country: The Netherlands
- Differential modulation of androgen receptor transcriptional activity by the nuclear receptor co-repressor (N-CoR)Cor A Berrevoets
Department of Reproduction and Development, Erasmus MC, University Medical Center Rotterdam, 3000 DR Rotterdam, Netherlands
Biochem J 379:731-8. 2004..These results indicate that lack of N-CoR action allows these antiandrogens to act as strong agonists on the mutant AR...
- A novel mutation F826L in the human androgen receptor in partial androgen insensitivity syndrome; increased NH2-/COOH-terminal domain interaction and TIF2 co-activationHao Yun Wong
Department of Reproduction and Development, Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Mol Cell Endocrinol 292:69-78. 2008..It is concluded that the penoscrotal hypospadias in the present case is caused by an as yet unknown mechanism, which still may involve the mutant AR...
- Functional analysis of a novel androgen receptor mutation, Q902K, in an individual with partial androgen insensitivityArzu Umar
Department of Reproduction and Development, Erasmus MC, University Medical Center Rotterdam, P O Box 1738, 3000 DR Rotterdam, The Netherlands
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 90:507-15. 2005..These results indicate that residue Q902 is involved in TIF2 and NH2/COOH interaction and that the Q to K mutation results in a mild impairment of AR function, which can explain the partial AIS phenotype of the patient...
- Proteomic analysis of androgen-regulated protein expression in a mouse fetal vas deferens cell lineArzu Umar
Department of Reproduction and Development, Erasmus MC, University Medical Center Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Endocrinology 144:1147-54. 2003..Posttranslational modification of mElfin and CBF-A by androgens may be associated with a cytoskeletal change that is involved in androgen-regulated gene expression...
- Distinct recognition modes of FXXLF and LXXLL motifs by the androgen receptorHendrikus J Dubbink
Department of Pathology, Josephine Nefkens Institute, Erasmus Medical Center, PO Box 1738, 3000 DR Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Mol Endocrinol 18:2132-50. 2004..In conclusion, our data demonstrate the importance of a deep hydrophobic groove and alternative usage of charged amino acids in specifying peptide binding to the AR LBD...
- Amino acids 3-13 and amino acids in and flanking the 23FxxLF27 motif modulate the interaction between the N-terminal and ligand-binding domain of the androgen receptorKarine Steketee
Department of Pathology, Josephine Nefkens Institute, Erasmus Medical Center, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Eur J Biochem 269:5780-91. 2002..Substitution of Q24 and N25 by alanine residues enhances N/C interaction. Substitution of amino acids flanking the 23FxxLF27 motif by alanines are inhibitory to LBD interaction...
- Antiandrogens: selective androgen receptor modulatorsCor A Berrevoets
Department of Reproduction and Development, Erasmus University Medical Centre Rotterdam, PO Box 1738, DR 3000 Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Mol Cell Endocrinol 198:97-103. 2002..As a consequence, this might affect recruitment of co-regulators, thereby allowing CPA and OHF to act as strong agonists on the mutant AR...