Cor A Berrevoets
Affiliation: Erasmus MC
Country: The Netherlands
- Differential modulation of androgen receptor transcriptional activity by the nuclear receptor co-repressor (N-CoR)Cor A Berrevoets
Department of Reproduction and Development, Erasmus MC, University Medical Center Rotterdam, 3000 DR Rotterdam, Netherlands
Biochem J 379:731-8. 2004..These results indicate that lack of N-CoR action allows these antiandrogens to act as strong agonists on the mutant AR...
- A novel mutation F826L in the human androgen receptor in partial androgen insensitivity syndrome; increased NH2-/COOH-terminal domain interaction and TIF2 co-activationHao Yun Wong
Department of Reproduction and Development, Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Mol Cell Endocrinol 292:69-78. 2008..It is concluded that the penoscrotal hypospadias in the present case is caused by an as yet unknown mechanism, which still may involve the mutant AR...
- Functional analysis of a novel androgen receptor mutation, Q902K, in an individual with partial androgen insensitivityArzu Umar
Department of Reproduction and Development, Erasmus MC, University Medical Center Rotterdam, P.O. Box 1738, 3000 DR Rotterdam, The Netherlands
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 90:507-15. 2005..These results indicate that residue Q902 is involved in TIF2 and NH2/COOH interaction and that the Q to K mutation results in a mild impairment of AR function, which can explain the partial AIS phenotype of the patient...
- Proteomic analysis of androgen-regulated protein expression in a mouse fetal vas deferens cell lineArzu Umar
Department of Reproduction and Development, Erasmus MC, University Medical Center Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Endocrinology 144:1147-54. 2003..Posttranslational modification of mElfin and CBF-A by androgens may be associated with a cytoskeletal change that is involved in androgen-regulated gene expression...
- Distinct recognition modes of FXXLF and LXXLL motifs by the androgen receptorHendrikus J Dubbink
Department of Pathology, Josephine Nefkens Institute, Erasmus Medical Center, PO Box 1738, 3000 DR Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Mol Endocrinol 18:2132-50. 2004..In conclusion, our data demonstrate the importance of a deep hydrophobic groove and alternative usage of charged amino acids in specifying peptide binding to the AR LBD...
- Amino acids 3-13 and amino acids in and flanking the 23FxxLF27 motif modulate the interaction between the N-terminal and ligand-binding domain of the androgen receptorKarine Steketee
Department of Pathology, Josephine Nefkens Institute, Erasmus Medical Center, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Eur J Biochem 269:5780-91. 2002..Substitution of Q24 and N25 by alanine residues enhances N/C interaction. Substitution of amino acids flanking the 23FxxLF27 motif by alanines are inhibitory to LBD interaction...
- Antiandrogens: selective androgen receptor modulatorsCor A Berrevoets
Department of Reproduction and Development, Erasmus University Medical Centre Rotterdam, PO Box 1738, DR-3000 Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Mol Cell Endocrinol 198:97-103. 2002..As a consequence, this might affect recruitment of co-regulators, thereby allowing CPA and OHF to act as strong agonists on the mutant AR...