- Prognostic factors of whiplash-associated disorders: a systematic review of prospective cohort studiesGwendolijne G M Scholten-Peeters
Dutch National Institute of Allied Health Professions, P O Box 1161, 3800 BD Amersfoort, The Netherlands
Pain 104:303-22. 2003..Scientific information about prognostic factors can guide physicians or other care providers to direct treatment and to probably prevent chronicity...
- Randomized clinical trial of conservative treatment for patients with whiplash-associated disorders: considerations for the design and dynamic treatment protocolGwendolijne G M Scholten-Peeters
Dutch National Institute of Allied Health Professions, PO Box 1161, 3800 BD Amersfoort, The Netherlands
J Manipulative Physiol Ther 26:412-20. 2003..In order to evaluate whether a general practitioner or a physiotherapist should provide these active interventions, we have designed a randomized clinical trial...
- Prognostic factors for poor recovery in acute whiplash patientsErik J M Hendriks
Department of Epidemiology, Maastricht University, Maastricht, The Netherlands
Pain 114:408-16. 2005..Our findings also indicate that care providers can easily identify patients at risk for poor recovery with a visual analogue scale for initial pain intensity and work-related activities...
- Education by general practitioners or education and exercises by physiotherapists for patients with whiplash-associated disorders? A randomized clinical trialGwendolijne G M Scholten-Peeters
Dutch Institute of Allied Health Care, Amersfoort, The Netherlands
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 31:723-31. 2006..Randomized clinical trial...
- Clinical practice guideline for the physiotherapy of patients with whiplash-associated disordersGwendolijne G M Scholten-Peeters
Center for Quality of Care Research, University Medical Center, Catholic University of Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 27:412-22. 2002..A clinical practice guideline...