Pascal G Doornebosch
Country: The Netherlands
- Treatment of recurrence after transanal endoscopic microsurgery (TEM) for T1 rectal cancerPascal G Doornebosch
Department of Surgery, IJsselland Hospital, Capelle a d Ijssel, The Netherlands
Dis Colon Rectum 53:1234-9. 2010..The aim of this study was to evaluate the management and outcome of local recurrences after transanal endoscopic microsurgery for T1 rectal cancer...
- Transanal endoscopic microsurgery for T1 rectal cancer: size matters!Pascal G Doornebosch
Department of Surgery, IJsselland Hospital, Prins Constantijnweg 2, 2906 ZC, Capelle aan den IJssel, The Netherlands
Surg Endosc 26:551-7. 2012..To expand evidence on low- versus high-risk T1 rectal cancer with respect to LR, this study aimed to identify predictive histopathologic factors in a selected group of T1 rectal cancers treated with TEM only...
- The CARTS study: Chemoradiation therapy for rectal cancer in the distal rectum followed by organ-sparing transanal endoscopic microsurgeryGuus M J Bökkerink
Department of Surgery, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
BMC Surg 11:34. 2011..The CARTS study is a multicenter feasibility study, investigating the role of rectum saving surgery for distal rectal cancer...
- Transanal endoscopic microsurgery is feasible for adenomas throughout the entire rectum: a prospective studyEelco J R de Graaf
Department of Surgery, IJsselland Hospital, Capelle aan den IJssel, The Netherlands
Dis Colon Rectum 52:1107-13. 2009..Transanal endoscopic microsurgery for rectal adenomas is safe and has low recurrence rates. However, the feasibility of the procedure for all rectal adenomas is unclear. This issue was investigated prospectively...
- Is the increasing role of Transanal Endoscopic Microsurgery in curation for T1 rectal cancer justified? A systematic reviewPascal G Doornebosch
Department of Surgery, Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, The Netherlands
Acta Oncol 48:343-53. 2009....
- Transanal employment of single access ports is feasible for rectal surgeryRenée M Barendse
Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Academic Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Ann Surg 256:1030-3. 2012..To evaluate the feasibility of transanal single port surgery in 15 consecutive patients...
- [Two new treatments for haemorrhoids. Doppler-guided haemorrhoidal artery ligation and stapled anopexy]J W A Pim Burger
IJsselland Ziekenhuis, Capelle aan den IJssel, afd Heelkunde, The Netherlands
Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd 154:A787. 2010..Moreover, these techniques cause little postoperative pain. DG-HAL and stapled anopexy offer an alternative for patients whose symptoms are not resolved by dietary-fiber supplementation and rubber band ligation...