Linda S G L Wauben
Affiliation: Delft University of Technology
Country: The Netherlands
- Application of ergonomic guidelines during minimally invasive surgery: a questionnaire survey of 284 surgeonsL S G L Wauben
Delft University of Technology, Faculty of Industrial Design Engineering, Landbergstraat 15, 2628, CE, Delft, The Netherlands
Surg Endosc 20:1268-74. 2006..This study aimed to obtain an answer for the question: Are ergonomic guidelines applied in the operating room and what are the consequences?..
- Evaluation of protocol uniformity concerning laparoscopic cholecystectomy in the NetherlandsLinda S G L Wauben
Faculty of Industrial Design Engineering, Delft University of Technology, Landbergstraat 15, 2628, CE, Delft, The Netherlands
World J Surg 32:613-20. 2008..To improve communication between the operating team and technicians, standardized actions should also be defined. The aim of this study was to compare existing protocols for laparoscopic cholecystectomy from various Dutch hospitals...
- Evaluation of operative notes concerning laparoscopic cholecystectomy: are standards being met?Linda S G L Wauben
Faculty of Industrial Design Engineering, Delft University of Technology, Landbergstraat 15, 2628 CE, Delft, The Netherlands
World J Surg 34:903-9. 2010..The aim of the present study was to assess compliance with the Dutch guidelines for writing operative notes for LC...
- Discrepant perceptions of communication, teamwork and situation awareness among surgical team membersL S G L Wauben
Department of Surgery, Erasmus University Medical Center, Post Box 2040, 3000 CA Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Int J Qual Health Care 23:159-66. 2011..To assess surgical team members' differences in perception of non-technical skills...
- Operative notes do not reflect reality in laparoscopic cholecystectomyL S G L Wauben
Department of Surgery, Erasmus University Medical Centre, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Br J Surg 98:1431-6. 2011..This comparative study examined whether operative notes accurately represented the laparoscopic cholecystectomy (LC) as performed...