Country: The Netherlands
- [The administrative incidence of non-affective psychoses in Friesland and Twente]N Boonstra
GGZ Friesland, afdeling Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek and Opleiding, Sixmastraat 2, 8901 BS Leeuwarden
Tijdschr Psychiatr 50:637-43. 2008..The incidence - as recorded by the mental health care services - of non-affective psychotic disorders in the Netherlands is unknown...
- Duration of untreated psychosis and negative symptoms--a systematic review and meta-analysis of individual patient dataNynke Boonstra
Friesland Mental Health Care Service, Department of Education and Research, Leeuwarden, The Netherlands
Schizophr Res 142:12-9. 2012..Longer duration of untreated psychosis (DUP) is associated with poorer outcome in terms of positive symptoms, relapse rate, and time to remission. In contrast, the association with negative symptoms is less consistent...
- Association of treatment delay, migration and urbanicity in psychosisN Boonstra
Friesland Mental Health Care Service, Department of Education and Research, PO Box 932, 8901 Leeuwarden, The Netherlands
Eur Psychiatry 27:500-5. 2012..In order to find the most effective interventions to reduce DUP, it is important to know what factors in these pathways to care contribute to DUP...
- Improving detection of first-episode psychosis by mental health-care services using a self-report questionnaireNynke Boonstra
Friesland Mental Health Services, Department of Education and Research, Leeuwarden, The Netherlands
Early Interv Psychiatry 3:289-95. 2009..To examine the utility of the Community Assessment of Psychic Experiences (CAPE)-42, a self-report questionnaire, to improve detection of first-episode psychosis in new referrals to mental health services...
- Detection of psychosis by mental health care services; a naturalistic cohort studyNynke Boonstra
GGZ Friesland, Research Department, Leeuwarden, The Netherlands
Clin Pract Epidemiol Ment Health 4:29. 2008..Timely diagnosis of psychotic disorders depends on recognition of psychotic symptoms and their interpretation. The aim of this study is to examine to what extent reported psychotic symptoms are accounted for in clinical diagnosis...