Country: The Netherlands
- Intraepidermal nerve fiber density and its application in sarcoidosisM Bakkers
Department of Neurology, Maastricht University Medical Centre, PO Box 5800, 6202 AZ, Maastricht, The Netherlands
Neurology 73:1142-8. 2009..Intraepidermal nerve fiber density (IENFD) is considered a good diagnostic tool for small fiber neuropathy (SFN)...
- Pain and autonomic dysfunction in patients with sarcoidosis and small fibre neuropathyM Bakkers
Department of Neurology, Maastricht University Medical Centre, P O Box 5800, 6202 AZ, Maastricht, The Netherlands
J Neurol 257:2086-90. 2010..The use of the NPS to evaluate SFN symptoms is suggested, as it shows differences between patients with SFN symptoms with normal or reduced IENFD values. The mCOMPASS might be used to select patients for further testing...
- Revising two-point discrimination assessment in normal aging and in patients with polyneuropathiesS I van Nes
Department of Neurology, Erasmus Medical Centre Rotterdam, PO Box 2040, 3000 CA, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 79:832-4. 2008..To revise the static and dynamic normative values for the two-point discrimination test and to examine its applicability and validity in patients with a polyneuropathy...
- Rasch-built Overall Disability Scale (R-ODS) for immune-mediated peripheral neuropathiesS I van Nes
Department of Neurology, Erasmus Medical Center Rotterdam, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Neurology 76:337-45. 2011....
- Pain relief and quality-of-life improvement after spinal cord stimulation in painful diabetic polyneuropathy: a pilot studyW A Pluijms
Department of Anaesthesiology and Pain Medicine, Maastricht University Medical Centre, P Debeijlaan 25, 6229HX Maastricht, The Netherlands
Br J Anaesth 109:623-9. 2012..In this study, the feasibility and efficacy of SCS in PDP were investigated, as well as the predictive value of clinical sensory testing for the treatment outcome...