Heleen JH van der Pal
Affiliation: Academic Medical Center
Country: The Netherlands
- Valvular abnormalities detected by echocardiography in 5-year survivors of childhood cancer: a long-term follow-up studyHelena J van der Pal
Department of Medical Oncology, Emma Children s Hospital Academic Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands Department of Pediatric Oncology, Emma Children s Hospital Academic Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands Electronic address
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 91:213-22. 2015....
- High risk of symptomatic cardiac events in childhood cancer survivorsHelena J van der Pal
Emma Children s Hospital Academic Medical Centre, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Clin Oncol 30:1429-37. 2012..To evaluate the long-term risk for validated symptomatic cardiac events (CEs) and associated risk factors in childhood cancer survivors (CCSs)...
- Risk of morbidity and mortality from cardiovascular disease following radiotherapy for childhood cancer: a systematic reviewHelena J H van der Pal
Department of Medical Oncology, Academic Medical Centre, P O Box 22660, 1100 DD Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Cancer Treat Rev 31:173-85. 2005..To evaluate the existing evidence regarding the long-term risk of cardiovascular disease (CVD) after radiotherapy for childhood cancer...
- Cardiac function in 5-year survivors of childhood cancer: a long-term follow-up studyHelena J van der Pal
Departments of Medical Oncology and Pediatric Oncology, Academic Medical Center, Meibergdreef 9, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Arch Intern Med 170:1247-55. 2010..We evaluated the prevalence and determinants of left ventricular (LV) dysfunction in a large cohort of long-term CCSs treated with different potentially cardiotoxic therapies...
- The usefulness of growth hormone treatment for psychological status in young adult survivors of childhood leukaemia: an open-label studyJaap Huisman
Department of Medical Psychology, VU University Medical Center, P, O, Box 7057, 1007 MB Amsterdam, The Netherlands
BMC Pediatr 8:25. 2008....