Arno W R van Kuijk
Affiliation: Academic Medical Center
Country: The Netherlands
- Detailed analysis of the cell infiltrate and the expression of mediators of synovial inflammation and joint destruction in the synovium of patients with psoriatic arthritis: implications for treatmentA W R van Kuijk
Division of Clinical Immunology and Rheumatology, Academic Medical Center University of Amsterdam, F4 218, PO Box 22700, 1100 DE Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Ann Rheum Dis 65:1551-7. 2006..The synovial tissue is a primary target of many inflammatory arthropathies, including psoriatic arthritis (PsA). Identification of proinflammatory molecules in the synovium may help to identify potentially therapeutic targets...
- Synovitis in psoriatic arthritis: immunohistochemistry, comparisons with rheumatoid arthritis, and effects of therapyArno W R van Kuijk
Department of Rheumatology, Jan van Breemen Institute, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Curr Rheumatol Rep 13:353-9. 2011..Finally, a model for proof-of-principle study design using serial synovial biopsies is described, which could be used to predict clinical (in)efficacy in early clinical trial design in PsA...
- A prospective, randomized, placebo-controlled study to identify biomarkers associated with active treatment in psoriatic arthritis: effects of adalimumab treatment on lesional and nonlesional skinMarjan de Groot
Department of Dermatology, Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Dermatology 225:298-303. 2012..There is a need for biomarkers to screen the effectiveness of (novel) therapeutic agents for psoriasis at an early stage...
- Alefacept treatment in psoriatic arthritis: reduction of the effector T cell population in peripheral blood and synovial tissue is associated with improvement of clinical signs of arthritisMaarten C Kraan
Division of Clinical Immunology and Rheumatology F4 218, Academic Medical Center University of Amsterdam, Meibergdreef 9, NL 1105 AZ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Arthritis Rheum 46:2776-84. 2002....
- Soluble biomarkers of cartilage and bone metabolism in early proof of concept trials in psoriatic arthritis: effects of adalimumab versus placeboArno W R van Kuijk
Division of Clinical Immunology and Rheumatology, F4 218, Academic Medical Center University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
PLoS ONE 5:. 2010....
- Brief report: a phase IIa, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of apilimod mesylate, an interleukin-12/interleukin-23 inhibitor, in patients with rheumatoid arthritisSarah Krausz
University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Arthritis Rheum 64:1750-5. 2012..To investigate the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics, and efficacy of apilimod mesylate, an oral interleukin-12 (IL-12)/IL-23 inhibitor, in patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA)...
- CCR5 blockade in rheumatoid arthritis: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trialArno W R van Kuijk
Academic Medical Center University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Ann Rheum Dis 69:2013-6. 2010..The rationale for testing CCR5 blockade in patients with RA was supported by the effects of a CCR5 antagonist in collagen-induced arthritis in rhesus monkeys. The effects of CCR5 blockade in patients with active RA were explored...