Carline E Tacke
Affiliation: Academic Medical Center
Country: The Netherlands
- [Kawasaki disease: description of a Dutch cohort of 392 patients]Carline E Tacke
Emma Kinderziekenhuis AMC, Afd Kinderhematologie, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd 155:A2698. 2011..To describe the patient characteristics, management and cardiovascular sequelae of Kawasaki disease (KD) in patients taking part in a multidisciplinary follow-up in the Emma Children's Hospital during the period January 1999-June 2010...
- Evaluation of cardiac function by magnetic resonance imaging during the follow-up of patients with Kawasaki diseaseCarline E Tacke
Departments of Pediatric Hematology, Immunology, and Infectious Diseases, Academic Medical Center, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Circ Cardiovasc Imaging 6:67-73. 2013..We investigated biventricular volumes, function, and the presence of myocardial fibrosis by cardiac magnetic resonance imaging during long-term follow-up of KD...
- Quality of life and behavioral functioning in Dutch children with a history of Kawasaki diseaseCarline E Tacke
Pediatric Hematology, Immunology and Infectious Diseases Department, Emma Children s Hospital, Academic Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Pediatr 161:314-9.e1. 2012..The authors evaluated health-related quality of life (HRQOL) and behavioral functioning in patients with a history of Kawasaki disease (KD)...
- Cardiac magnetic resonance imaging for noninvasive assessment of cardiovascular disease during the follow-up of patients with Kawasaki diseaseCarline E Tacke
Emma Children s Hospital, Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Circ Cardiovasc Imaging 4:712-20. 2011..Cardiac MRI (CMRI) may be a noninvasive and radiation-free alternative. We applied CMRI during the follow-up of patients with KD and assessed the performance of CMRI compared with echocardiography...
- Health related quality of life and perceptions of child vulnerability among parents of children with a history of Kawasaki diseaseHedy A van Oers
Psychosocial Department, Emma Children s Hospital, Academic Medical Center AMC, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Acta Paediatr 103:671-7. 2014..This study aimed to evaluate health related quality of life (HRQOL) and parental perceptions of child vulnerability (PPCV) in parents of children with KD, and to identify variables associated with PPCV...
- Management of acute and refractory Kawasaki diseaseCarline E Tacke
Department of Pediatric Hematology, Immunology and Infectious Diseases, Emma Children s Hospital, Academic Medical Center, H7 230, Meibergdreef 9, 1105 AZ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Expert Rev Anti Infect Ther 10:1203-15. 2012..In this article, the authors review the current evidence for treatment of acute KD and discuss options for IVIG nonresponders...