Carline E Tacke
Affiliation: Academic Medical Center
Country: The Netherlands
- [Kawasaki disease: description of a Dutch cohort of 392 patients]Carline E Tacke
Emma Kinderziekenhuis AMC, Afd Kinderhematologie, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd 155:A2698. 2011..To describe the patient characteristics, management and cardiovascular sequelae of Kawasaki disease (KD) in patients taking part in a multidisciplinary follow-up in the Emma Children's Hospital during the period January 1999-June 2010...
- Evaluation of cardiac function by magnetic resonance imaging during the follow-up of patients with Kawasaki diseaseCarline E Tacke
Departments of Pediatric Hematology, Immunology, and Infectious Diseases, Academic Medical Center, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Circ Cardiovasc Imaging 6:67-73. 2013..We investigated biventricular volumes, function, and the presence of myocardial fibrosis by cardiac magnetic resonance imaging during long-term follow-up of KD...
- Quality of life and behavioral functioning in Dutch children with a history of Kawasaki diseaseCarline E Tacke
Pediatric Hematology, Immunology and Infectious Diseases Department, Emma Children s Hospital, Academic Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Pediatr 161:314-9.e1. 2012..The authors evaluated health-related quality of life (HRQOL) and behavioral functioning in patients with a history of Kawasaki disease (KD)...
- Cardiac magnetic resonance imaging for noninvasive assessment of cardiovascular disease during the follow-up of patients with Kawasaki diseaseCarline E Tacke
Emma Children s Hospital, Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Circ Cardiovasc Imaging 4:712-20. 2011..Cardiac MRI (CMRI) may be a noninvasive and radiation-free alternative. We applied CMRI during the follow-up of patients with KD and assessed the performance of CMRI compared with echocardiography...
- Management of acute and refractory Kawasaki diseaseCarline E Tacke
Department of Pediatric Hematology, Immunology and Infectious Diseases, Emma Children s Hospital, Academic Medical Center, H7 230, Meibergdreef 9, 1105 AZ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Expert Rev Anti Infect Ther 10:1203-15. 2012..In this article, the authors review the current evidence for treatment of acute KD and discuss options for IVIG nonresponders...