Affiliation: Academic Medical Center
Country: The Netherlands
- Emotional or educational debriefing after psychological trauma. Randomised controlled trialMarit Sijbrandij
Academic Medical Centre, Department of Psychiatry, Tafelbergweg 25, 1105 BC, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Br J Psychiatry 189:150-5. 2006..Recent studies show that individual single-session psychological debriefing does not prevent and can even aggravate symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)...
- Treatment of acute posttraumatic stress disorder with brief cognitive behavioral therapy: a randomized controlled trialMarit Sijbrandij
Academic Medical Center of the University of Amsterdam, Department of Psychiatry, Center for Psychological Trauma, Tafelbergweg 25, 1105 BC, Amsterdam
Am J Psychiatry 164:82-90. 2007..The purpose of this study was to evaluate the efficacy of brief cognitive behavioral therapy for patients with acute posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) resulting from various types of psychological trauma...
- Early prognostic screening for posttraumatic stress disorder with the Davidson Trauma Scale and the SPANMarit Sijbrandij
Department of Psychiatry, Centre for Psychological Trauma, Academic Medical Centre of the University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Depress Anxiety 25:1038-45. 2008....
- The structure of acute posttraumatic stress symptoms: 'reexperiencing', 'active avoidance', 'dysphoria', and 'hyperarousal'Miranda Olff
Academic Medical Centre of University, Amsterdam, Department of Psychiatry, Centre for Psychological Trauma, Meibergdreef 5, 1100 AZ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Anxiety Disord 23:656-9. 2009..In future revisions of the DSM, the diagnostic criteria for PTSD may need to be adapted to fit the research findings...
- The structure of peritraumatic dissociation: a cross validation in clinical and nonclinical samplesMarit Sijbrandij
Clinical and Health Psychology, Utrecht University, Utrecht, The Netherlands
J Trauma Stress 25:475-9. 2012....