Alice C Scheffer
Affiliation: Academic Medical Center
Country: The Netherlands
- Assessing severity of delirium by the Delirium Observation Screening ScaleAlice C Scheffer
Department of Internal and Geriatric Medicine, Academic Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 26:284-91. 2011..The aim of this study was to validate a scale developed to assess symptoms of delirium during regular nursing care, the Delirium Observation Screening (DOS) Scale, for monitoring severity of delirium...
- Assessing the prevalence of modifiable risk factors in older patients visiting an ED due to a fall using the CAREFALL Triage InstrumentRoos C van Nieuwenhuizen
Department of Traumatology, Academic Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Am J Emerg Med 28:994-1001. 2010....
- Risk factors associated with visiting or not visiting the accident & emergency department after a fallAlice C Scheffer
Department of Internal Medicine, Section of Geriatric Medicine, Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
BMC Health Serv Res 13:286. 2013....
- The CAREFALL Triage instrument identifying risk factors for recurrent falls in elderly patientsPieter Boele van Hensbroek
Trauma Unit, Department of Surgery, Academic Medical Center, Amsterdam
Am J Emerg Med 27:23-36. 2009..To validate the CAREFALL Triage Instrument (CTI), a self-administered questionnaire concerning modifiable risk factors for recurrent falls in elderly patients who experienced fall...
- Fear of falling: measurement strategy, prevalence, risk factors and consequences among older personsAlice C Scheffer
Department of Geriatrics, Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Age Ageing 37:19-24. 2008....