Affiliation: Academic Medical Center
Country: The Netherlands
- Outcomes of hepatitis C screening programs targeted at risk groups hidden in the general population: a systematic reviewFreke R Zuure
Public Health Service of Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Infectious Diseases Cluster, P, O, Box 2200, Amsterdam 1000 CE, The Netherlands
BMC Public Health 14:66. 2014..This systematic review of characteristics and outcomes of screening programs for HCV focuses on strategies to identify HCV risk groups hidden in the general population...
- SYRCLE's risk of bias tool for animal studiesCarlijn R Hooijmans
SYRCLE at Central Animal Laboratory, Radboud University Medical Center, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
BMC Med Res Methodol 14:43. 2014..The Cochrane Collaboration developed a Risk of Bias (RoB) tool to establish consistency and avoid discrepancies in assessing the methodological quality of RCTs. A similar initiative is warranted in the field of animal experimentation...
- Assessing and presenting summaries of evidence in Cochrane ReviewsMiranda W Langendam
The Dutch Cochrane Centre, Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Syst Rev 2:81. 2013....
- Guidelines for guideline developers: a systematic review of grading systems for medical testsGowri Gopalakrishna
Department of Clinical Epidemiology, Biostatistics and Bioinformatics, Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Implement Sci 8:78. 2013..We compared grading systems for medical tests on how they use evidence in guideline development...
- Continuous glucose monitoring systems for type 1 diabetes mellitusMiranda Langendam
Dutch Cochrane Centre, AcademicMedical Center, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Cochrane Database Syst Rev 1:CD008101. 2012..Real-time systems continuously provide the actual glucose concentration on a display. Currently, the use of CGM is not common practice and its reimbursement status is a point of debate in many countries...
- [Treatment of children with asthma based on exhaled nitrogen monoxide: added value of nitrogen monoxide measurements has not yet been demonstrated]Miranda Langendam
Dutch Cochrane Centre, AMC, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd 154:A1804. 2010..However, children receiving FeNO-guided treatment used higher doses of inhaled corticosteroids. At this moment, FeNO-guided asthma treatment cannot be recommended in general practice and paediatric care...