L C Kremer
Affiliation: Academic Medical Center
Country: The Netherlands
- A nationwide study on reproductive function, ovarian reserve, and risk of premature menopause in female survivors of childhood cancer: design and methodological challengesAnnelies Overbeek
Department of Paediatrics, Division of Paediatric Oncology Haematology, VU University Medical Center, PO Box 7057, Amsterdam, 1007MB, The Netherlands
BMC Cancer 12:363. 2012....
- A worldwide collaboration to harmonize guidelines for the long-term follow-up of childhood and young adult cancer survivors: a report from the International Late Effects of Childhood Cancer Guideline Harmonization GroupLeontien C M Kremer
Department of Pediatric Oncology, Emma Children s Hospital Academic Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Pediatr Blood Cancer 60:543-9. 2013..With the implementation of our evidence-based methods, we provide a framework for the harmonization of guidelines for the long-term follow-up of childhood and young adult cancer survivors...
- Indium-111-antimyosin scintigraphy in the early detection of heart damage after anthracycline therapy in childrenL C Kremer
Department of Pediatrics, Academic Medical Center, Emma Children s Hospital, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Clin Oncol 17:1208. 1999..To determine the value of indium-111-antimyosin ((111)In-AM) scintigraphy in the early detection of myocardial damage in children treated with doxorubicin...
- Frequency and risk factors of subclinical cardiotoxicity after anthracycline therapy in children: a systematic reviewL C M Kremer
Academic Medical Centre, Emma Kinder Ziekenhuis, University of Amsterdam, Department of Pediatric Oncology, The Netherlands
Ann Oncol 13:819-29. 2002....
- Frequency and risk factors of anthracycline-induced clinical heart failure in children: a systematic reviewL C M Kremer
Department of Pediatric Oncology, Academic Medical Centre, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Ann Oncol 13:503-12. 2002..We performed a systematic review to evaluate the existing evidence of the frequency and risk factors of anthracycline-induced clinical heart failure (A-CHF) in children...
- Anthracycline-induced clinical heart failure in a cohort of 607 children: long-term follow-up studyL C Kremer
Department of Pediatric Oncology, Academic Medical Center, Emma Kinder Ziekenhuis, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Clin Oncol 19:191-6. 2001..To determine the early and late cumulative incidence of anthracycline-induced clinical heart failure (A-CHF) after anthracycline therapy in childhood and to identify associated risk factors...
- Troponin T in the first 24 hours after the administration of chemotherapy and the detection of myocardial damage in childrenL C M Kremer
Department of Pediatric Oncology, Academic Medical Center, Emma Kinder Ziekenhuis, University of Amsterdam, Meibergdreef 9, 1105 AZ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Eur J Cancer 38:686-9. 2002..Our data show that the measurement of cTnT within 24 h after administration of chemotherapy does not have a high sensitivity for the identification of patients with subsequent subclinical cardiotoxicity...
- Development of a national protocol to screen Dutch cancer survivors on late cancer treatment effectsM W M Jaspers
Department of Medical Informatics, University of Amsterdam Academic Medical Center, The Netherlands
Int J Med Inform 76:297-305. 2007..The development of a national protocol to formalize the screening of Dutch cancer survivors on potential late cancer treatment effects and the medical terminology used in describing the patient follow up procedures...
- [Systemic reviews as a basis for guidelines]R J Scholten
Academisch Medisch Centrum, Dutch Cochrane Centre, Postbus 22 660, 1100 DD Amsterdam
Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd 148:262-4. 2004..To reduce the necessary effort, continuation of national and international collaboration is needed in the preparation and maintenance of high-quality systematic reviews...
- Final height in survivors of childhood cancer compared with Height Standard Deviation Scores at diagnosisS L Knijnenburg
Department of Medical Informatics, Academic Medical Centre, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Ann Oncol 24:1119-26. 2013..Our study aimed to evaluate final height in a cohort of Dutch childhood cancer survivors (CCS) and assess possible determinants of final height, including height at diagnosis...
- Validity of self-reported data on pregnancies for childhood cancer survivors: a comparison with data from a nationwide population-based registryA Overbeek
Division of Pediatric Oncology Hematology, Department of Pediatrics, VU University Medical Center, PO Box 7057, Amsterdam 1000 MB, The Netherlands
Hum Reprod 28:819-27. 2013..To what degree do records registered in the Netherlands Perinatal Registry (PRN) agree with self-report in a study questionnaire on pregnancy outcomes in childhood cancer survivors (CCSs)?..
- Cumulative incidence and risk factors of mitoxantrone-induced cardiotoxicity in children: a systematic reviewE C van Dalen
Department of Paediatric Oncology, Academic Medical Center, Emma Children s Hospital, University of Amsterdam, Meibergdreef 9, 1105 AZ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Eur J Cancer 40:643-52. 2004..It is too early to conclude that in children mitoxantrone is less cardiotoxic than anthracyclines. More well-designed studies are needed to reliably evaluate the incidence of M-CT and its associated risk factors...
- Prophylactic antibiotics for preventing early Gram-positive central venous catheter infections in oncology patients, a Cochrane systematic reviewM D van de Wetering
Paediatric Oncology Department, Emma Children s Hospital Academic Medical Centre, F8 245, Meibergdreef 9, 1105 AD Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Cancer Treat Rev 31:186-96. 2005..The objective of this review is to evaluate the efficacy of antibiotics in the prevention of early Gram-positive TCVC infections, in oncology patients...
- Diagnostic tests in Hirschsprung disease: a systematic reviewF de Lorijn
Department of Paediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition, Emma Children s Hospital Academic Medical Centre, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 42:496-505. 2006..We conducted a systematic review to determine and compare the diagnostic accuracy of contrast enema (CE), anorectal manometry (ARM) and rectal suction biopsy (RSB) in infants suspected of Hirschsprung disease...
- [Keeping up to date with the relevant literature: 'really simple syndication'-(RSS)-feeds within PubMed]E Leclercq
Emma Kinderziekenhuis AMC, Cochrane Childhood Cancer Group, Meibergdreef 9, 1105 AZ Amsterdam
Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd 152:221-4. 2008..With RSS feeds the user can be alerted to new information much faster than by an e-mail alerting service, so that one can anticipate new developments more rapidly...
- Treatment for asymptomatic anthracycline-induced cardiac dysfunction in childhood cancer survivors: the need for evidenceE C van Dalen
J Clin Oncol 21:3377; author reply 3377-8. 2003
- Efficacy of oral prophylactic antibiotics in neutropenic afebrile oncology patients: a systematic review of randomised controlled trialsM D van de Wetering
Paediatric Oncology Department, Emma Children s Hospital, Academic Medical Centre, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Eur J Cancer 41:1372-82. 2005..In conclusion, this study has shown that oral prophylactic antibiotics decreased Gram-negative bacteraemia and infection related mortality due to bacterial causes during neutropenic episodes in oncology patients...