Affiliation: Academic Medical Center
Country: The Netherlands
- Effectiveness of a web-based application to monitor health-related quality of lifeLotte Haverman
Emma Children s Hospital AMC, Meibergdreef 9, room A3 241, 1105 AZ Amsterdam, Netherlands
Pediatrics 131:e533-43. 2013..Children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) are at risk for HRQoL problems. The aim of this study was to investigate the effectiveness of ePROs in clinical pediatric rheumatology care...
- Predictors of health-related quality of life in children and adolescents with juvenile idiopathic arthritis: results from a Web-based surveyL Haverman
Emma Children s Hospital, Academic Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 64:694-703. 2012..The aim of our present study was to assess health-related quality of life (HRQOL) and its predictors in a group of children and adolescents with JIA...
- Health-related quality of life and psychosocial developmental trajectory in young female beneficiaries with JIALotte Haverman
Psychosocial Department, Emma Children s Hospital, Academic Medical Centre, A3 241, Meibergdreef 9, 1105 AZ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Rheumatology (Oxford) 51:368-74. 2012..This study assessed the health-related quality of life (HRQOL) and the psychosocial developmental trajectory of young female beneficiaries with JIA compared with peers from the Dutch general population...
- Monitoring health-related quality of life in paediatric practice: development of an innovative web-based applicationLotte Haverman
Psychosocial Department, Emma Children s Hospital, Academic Medical Center, Meibergdreef 9, 1105 AZ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
BMC Pediatr 11:3. 2011..The aim of the current article is to describe the development and introduction of a new web-based application for the use of PROs in daily paediatric clinical practice...
- Development and implementation of a patient reported outcome intervention (QLIC-ON PROfile) in clinical paediatric oncology practiceVivian Engelen
Paediatric Psychosocial Department, Academic Medical Centre Emma Children s Hospital, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Patient Educ Couns 81:235-44. 2010..The objective of the current paper is to provide a thorough description of the development and implementation of a PRO on health related quality of life (HRQOL)--the QLIC-ON PROfile--in clinical paediatric oncology practice...
- Quality of life and behavioral functioning in Dutch children with a history of Kawasaki diseaseCarline E Tacke
Pediatric Hematology, Immunology and Infectious Diseases Department, Emma Children s Hospital, Academic Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Pediatr 161:314-9.e1. 2012..The authors evaluated health-related quality of life (HRQOL) and behavioral functioning in patients with a history of Kawasaki disease (KD)...