Affiliation: Academic Medical Center
Country: The Netherlands
- Hidden consequences of success in pediatrics: parental health-related quality of life--results from the Care ProjectJanneke Hatzmann
Psycho Social Department, Emma Children s Hospital, Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Pediatrics 122:e1030-8. 2008..A detailed description of parental health-related quality of life will add to the understanding of the impact of caring for a chronically ill child. This will contribute to pediatric family care...
- A predictive model of Health Related Quality of life of parents of chronically ill children: the importance of care-dependency of their child and their support systemJanneke Hatzmann
Psycho Social Department, Emma Children s Hospital, Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Health Qual Life Outcomes 7:72. 2009..Aim of the present study was to explore the influence of demographic and disease related factors on parental HRQoL, mediated by employment, income, leisure time, holiday and emotional support in a comprehensive model...
- Health related quality of life in parents of six to eight year old children with Down syndromeJan Pieter Marchal
Academic Medical Center Emma Children s Hospital, Psychosocial Department, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Res Dev Disabil 34:4239-47. 2013..These psychosocial variables mainly related to social support and time pressure. Systematic screening of parents to detect problems timely, and interventions targeting the supportive network and the demands in time are recommended. ..
- Predicting health-related quality of life of parents of children with inherited metabolic diseasesJanneke Hatzmann
Psycho Social Department, Emma Children s Hospital, Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Acta Paediatr 98:1205-10. 2009..The aim of this study was to examine medical, socio-demographic and psychosocial determinants of health-related quality of life (HRQoL) of parents of children with metabolic diseases...
- Quality of life of female caregivers of children with sickle cell disease: a surveyXandra W van den Tweel
Department of Pediatric Psychology, Emma Children s Hospital, Academic Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Haematologica 93:588-93. 2008....