Henry Jc de Vries
Affiliation: Academic Medical Center
Country: The Netherlands
- Point-of-care test for detection of urogenital chlamydia in women shows low sensitivity. A performance evaluation study in two clinics in SurinameJannie J van der Helm
STI Outpatient Clinic, Cluster Infectious Diseases, Public Health Service Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
PLoS ONE 7:e32122. 2012..However, one study sponsored by the manufacturer (Diagnostics for the Real World) reported over 80% sensitivity with their Chlamydia Rapid Test (CRT). We evaluated the performance of this CRT in a non-manufacturer-sponsored trial...
- Dermal organization in scleroderma: the fast Fourier transform and the laser scatter method objectify fibrosis in nonlesional as well as lesional skinH J de Vries
Department of Dermatology, Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Lab Invest 80:1281-9. 2000..Future studies will need to focus on the correlation between clinical disease severity and collagen bundle characteristics...
- Botryomycosis in an HIV-positive subjectH J C de Vries
Department of Dermatology, Academic Medical Centre, University of Amsterdam, POB 22700, 1100 DE, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 17:87-90. 2003..Large lesions were excised surgically and with antimicrobial therapy all skin symptoms disappeared. We discuss this case with reference to a short review of the literature on botryomycosis in relation to HIV infection...
- No indication of Swedish Chlamydia trachomatis variant among STI clinic visitors in AmsterdamH J C de Vries
STI Outpatient Clinic, Infectious Diseases Cluster, Health Service Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Euro Surveill 12:E070208.3. 2007
- Anal infections with concomitant Chlamydia trachomatis genotypes among men who have sex with men in Amsterdam, the NetherlandsKoen D Quint
The Department of Pathology, VU University Medical Centre, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
BMC Infect Dis 11:63. 2011..To detect concomitant Ct genotype infections, the pmpH LGV PCR and genoTyping Reverse Hybridization Assay (Ct-DT RHA) were used...