Affiliation: Mahidol University
- Postoperative radiotherapy with high dose rate iridium 192 mould for prevention of earlobe keloidsLadawan Narkwong
Radiation Oncology Division, Department of Radiology, Faculty of Medicine, Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University
J Med Assoc Thai 89:428-33. 2006..A 50% to 80% recurrence rate of earlobe keloids can occur following a simple excision. Many modalities, including radiotherapy, have been suggested to reduce the postoperation recurrence...
- High-dose-rate interstitial brachytherapy in the management of carcinoma of the uterine cervix and other gynecologic malignanciesChomporn Sitathanee
Department of Radiology, Faculty of Medicine Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand
J Med Assoc Thai 88:1045-50. 2005..To report technique and experience of high-dose-rate (HDR) interstitial brachytherapy in the treatment of cervical carcinoma and other gynecologic malignancies...
- Acute effects of postmastectomy radiotherapy after immediate TRAM flap reconstruction in breast cancer patientsChomporn Sitathanee
Radiation Oncology Division, Department of Radiology, Faculty of Medicine, Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
J Med Assoc Thai 88:1861-6. 2005..To study the acute effects of radiotherapy after mastectomy and immediate transverse rectus abdominis myocutaneous (TRAM) flap reconstruction in breast cancer patients treated at Ramathibodi Hospital...
- Fractionated stereotactic radiotherapy in residual or recurrent nasopharyngeal carcinomaMantana Dhanachai
Department of Radiology, Faculty of Medicine, Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand
Acta Oncol 46:828-33. 2007..0005). Only chemotherapy retained significance in multivariate analysis (hazard ratio 5.47, 95%CI 1.86-16.04). Eight patients (25%) had complications after FSRT, all grade 2-3 except 1 grade 4 with complete recovery...
- Reduced recurrence of late hemorrhagic radiation cystitis by WF10 therapy in cervical cancer patients: a multicenter, randomized, two-arm, open-label trialVutisiri Veerasarn
Division of Radiation Oncology, Department of Radiology, Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand
Radiother Oncol 73:179-85. 2004..To evaluate the efficacy and the safety of WF10 as adjunct to standard treatment in the management of late hemorrhagic radiation cystitis compared to standard treatment alone...
- Association between multidrug resistance-associated protein 1 and poor prognosis in patients with nasopharyngeal carcinoma treated with radiotherapy and concurrent chemotherapyNoppadol Larbcharoensub
Department of Pathology, Faculty of Medicine at Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand
Hum Pathol 39:837-45. 2008..041) and disease-free survival (P = .001). MRP1 expression can therefore be used as a potent molecular risk factor and a guide for chemotherapeutic regimens in patients with advanced stages of NPC...