Affiliation: Khon Kaen
- CYP2C19 genetic polymorphism in Thai, Burmese and Karen populationsWichittra Tassaneeyakul
Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Medicine, Khon Kaen University, Khon Kaen, Thailand
Drug Metab Pharmacokinet 21:286-90. 2006..Lower prevalence of CYP2C19 PM suggests that these ethnics may have different capacity to metabolize drugs that are substrates of CYP2C19. Certain drug dosage regiments should be considered differently for Asian populations...
- Comparative bioavailability of two risperidone orodispersible tablet products after single dose administrationW Tassaneeyakul
Department of Pharmacology, Khon Kaen University, Thailand
Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther 48:614-20. 2010..Bhd., Malaysia, as a test product and Risperdal 1 mg Quicklet, Janssen Ortho LLC, Gurabo, Puerto Rico, as a reference product, in healthy male volunteers under fasting condition...
- Association between HLA-B*1502 and carbamazepine-induced severe cutaneous adverse drug reactions in a Thai populationWichittra Tassaneeyakul
Department of Pharmacology, Khon Kaen University, Khon Kaen, Thailand
Epilepsia 51:926-30. 2010..92% and 99.96%. Results from this study suggest that HLA-B*1502 may be a useful pharmacogenetic test for screening Thai individuals who may be at risk for CBZ-induced SJS and TEN...
- Strong association between HLA-B*5801 and allopurinol-induced Stevens-Johnson syndrome and toxic epidermal necrolysis in a Thai populationWichittra Tassaneeyakul
Departments of Pharmacology, Khon Kaen University, Khon Kaen, Thailand
Pharmacogenet Genomics 19:704-9. 2009..e. European and Japanese). This study investigated the relationship between SJS/TEN and HLA-B*5801 in a Thai population that has a high allelic frequency of this allele...
- HLA-B*1502 strongly predicts carbamazepine-induced Stevens-Johnson syndrome and toxic epidermal necrolysis in Thai patients with neuropathic painKongkiat Kulkantrakorn
Department of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Thammasat University, Thailand
Pain Pract 12:202-8. 2012..Recently, HLA-B*1502 allele was implicated as a genetic marker of CBZ-induced SJS/TEN in some Asian epilepsy populations...
- Rivastigmine patch for treatment of Alzheimer's disease in clinical practice in ThailandKongkiat Kulkantrakorn
Department of Internal Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Thammasat University, Pathumthani, Thailand
Psychogeriatrics 13:1-8. 2013..The new patch formulation was recently made available. We assessed the safety, tolerability, and cognitive outcome of rivastigmine patch in treatment of mild to moderate AD in clinical practice in Thailand...
- Factors correlating quality of life in patients with myasthenia gravisKongkiat Kulkantrakorn
Division of Neurology, Department of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Thammasat University, Klong Luang, Pathumtani, Thailand
Neurol Sci 31:571-3. 2010..66, p value < 0.01). In conclusion, the frequency of MG symptoms might be the main factor that lowers QOL in MG patients in both physical and mental aspects...
- Quality of life of myasthenia gravis patientsKongkiat Kulkantrakorn
Neurology Division, Department of Internal Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Thammasat University, Pathumtani, Thailand
J Med Assoc Thai 93:1167-71. 2010..To investigate the impact of myasthenia gravis (MG) on the quality of life (QOL) of MG patients...
- Effectiveness of home rehabilitation for ischemic strokePakaratee Chaiyawat
Faculty of Medicine, Thammasat University, Pathumtanee, Thailand
Neurol Int 1:e10. 2009....
- Seizure attacks while driving: quality of life in persons with epilepsySomsak Tiamkao
Department of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Khon Kaen University, Srinagarind Hospital, Khon Kaen, Thailand
Can J Neurol Sci 36:475-9. 2009..To study the effect on quality of life (QOL) of a seizure attack while driving in persons with epilepsy (PWE)...
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of home rehabilitation programs for Thai stroke patientsPaskorn Sritipsukho
Postgraduate Studies Program, Faculty of Medicine, Thammasat University, Pathumthani, Thailand
J Med Assoc Thai 93:S262-70. 2010..The program demonstrated that it was statistically significantly more effective than the conventional method. However for policy makers to adopt this program, the question of cost-effectiveness must be answered...