Affiliation: Khon Kaen
- Biphasic effects of Morus alba leaves green tea extract on mice in chronic forced swimming modelJintana Sattayasai
Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Medicine, Khon Kaen University, Khon Kaen, 40002, Thailand
Phytother Res 22:487-92. 2008....
- Effects of andrographolide on sexual functions, vascular reactivity and serum testosterone level in rodentsJintana Sattayasai
Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Medicine, Khon Kaen University, Khon Kaen, Thailand
Food Chem Toxicol 48:1934-8. 2010..Thus, the effects of andrographolide on vascular response to norepinephrine and testosterone level observed in this study might be contributed to the sexual enhancing properties observed...
- Analgesic, antipyretic, anti-inflammatory and toxic effects of andrographolide derivatives in experimental animalsSupawadee Suebsasana
Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Khon Kaen University, Khon Kaen, Thailand
Arch Pharm Res 32:1191-200. 2009..These could be further developed as analgesic, antipyretic and anti-inflammatory agents, without any serious toxicity...
- Cefazolin induced seizures in hemodialysis patientsWiwat Arkaravichien
Department of Clinical Pharmacy, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Khon Kaen University, Khon Kaen 40002, Thailand
J Med Assoc Thai 89:1981-3. 2006..The accumulation ofcefazolin, therefore, induced three episodes of seizures on days 14, 21 and 25. More precaution should be taken when prescribing medication to a patient with predisposing factors...
- Purification and characterization of Heteroscorpine-1 (HS-1) toxin from Heterometrus laoticus scorpion venomNunthawun Uawonggul
Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of Science, Khon Kaen University, Khon Kaen 40002, Thailand
Toxicon 49:19-29. 2007..Deduction revealed 95 amino acid residues with 19 residues as the leading sequence. It showed about 80% similarity to Panscorpine and Opiscorpine...