Affiliation: Kasetsart University
- Optimization of lactic acid production by immobilized Lactococcus lactis IO-1Sarote Sirisansaneeyakul
Department of Biotechnology, Kasetsart University, Bangkok 10900, Thailand
J Ind Microbiol Biotechnol 34:381-91. 2007..8 g l(-1) h(-1). Use of a packed bed of encapsulated cells with recycle of the broth through the bed, increased the volumetric productivity to 4.5 g l(-1) h(-1). The packed bed could be used in repeated batch runs to produce lactic acid...
- Photoautotrophic production of lipids by some Chlorella strainsSarote Sirisansaneeyakul
Department of Biotechnology, Faculty of Agro Industry, Kasetsart University, Bangkok, 10900, Thailand
Mar Biotechnol (NY) 13:928-41. 2011..A light-limited growth model closely agreed with the experimental profiles of biomass production, nitrogen consumption, and lipid production in the photobioreactor...
- A model of xylitol production by the yeast Candida mogiiWorasit Tochampa
Department of Biotechnology, Kasetsart University, Bangkok, 10900 Thailand
Bioprocess Biosyst Eng 28:175-83. 2005..The model fitted well with the experimental data of cell growth, substrate consumption and xylitol production...
- Optimization of cyclodextrin production from sago starchNisanart Charoenlap
Department of Biotechnology, Faculty of Science, Mahidol University, Rama VI Road, Payathai, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Bioresour Technol 92:49-54. 2004..The appropriate proportion of CGTase to sago starch for beta-CD production was determined by response surface methodology. The most appropriate enzyme:substrate ratio was 50 U g sago starch(-1) CGTase and 60 g l(-1) sago starch...
- Biosorption of nonylphenol on dead biomass of Rhizopus arrhizus encapsulated in chitosan beadsWeeranuch Lang
Department of Microbiology, Faculty of Liberal Arts and Science, Kasetsart University, Kampaeng Saen, Nakorn Pathom 73140, Thailand
Bioresour Technol 100:5616-23. 2009..3736x10(-4)-1.8950x10(-4) cm(2) s(-1). Desorption to recover the adsorbed NP from the beads was performed in methanol and was best described using a pseudo second-order kinetic model...