- Risk factors for maternal colonization with group B beta-hemolytic streptococci
R R Terry
Wilson Memorial Hospital, Johnson City, NY, USA
J Am Osteopath Assoc 99:571-3. 1999
..This study identified smoking as a possible risk factor for GBS infection. Routine screening for GBS infection during pregnancy may be beneficial because no strong risk factors for colonization exist...
- Dually accredited family practice residencies: wave of the future
Richard R Terry
Family Practice Residency Program and Osteopathic Medical Education, Wilson Memorial Hospital, Johnson City, New York 13790, USA
J Am Osteopath Assoc 103:367-70. 2003
- Postpartum outcomes in supine delivery by physicians vs nonsupine delivery by midwives
Richard R Terry
Wilson Family Practice Residency Program, Johnson City, NY, USA
J Am Osteopath Assoc 106:199-202. 2006
..Clinically preferred maternal position during childbirth has varied between supine and nonsupine over time and from patient to patient. Preferred maternal birthing position is coming under increasing scrutiny...
- The use of standardized patients to evaluate family medicine resident decision making
Wilson Family Practice Residency, Johnson City, NY 13790, USA
Fam Med 39:261-5. 2007
..This study was intended to assess the usefulness of standardized patients (SPs) in the evaluation of family medicine residents' clinical decision-making skills in ambulatory settings...
- Analysis of AOA/ACGME accredited family medicine residency programs
Wilson Family Medicine Residency Program, United Health Services Hospitals, Johnson City, NY 13790, USA
Fam Med 43:387-91. 2011
..Despite the rapid expansion of family medicine residencies accredited by both the AOA and the ACGME, little has been published about issues facing these programs...
- Changing the "Peter Principled" culture of health care systems
United Health Services, Johnson City, NY, USA
Physician Exec 37:26-8, 30. 2011
..The 40-year-old "Peter Principle" still reminds us of the stagnant nature of organizational culture within many health care systems. Consider a prescription to help instill a culture of innovation...
- Incorporating a Mandatory Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM) curriculum in clinical clerkships: impact on student attitudes toward using OMM
Ann Y Teng
Department of Family Medicine at Wilson Memorial Medical Center, Johnson City, NY 13790 2102, USA
J Am Osteopath Assoc 111:219-24. 2011