- [Clinical assessment of patients with chronic otitis media with cholesteatoma]
Department of Otolaryngology, Medicine Faculty of Dicle University, Diyarbakir, Turkey
Kulak Burun Bogaz Ihtis Derg 9:263-6. 2002
..We evaluated clinical features and treatment results of patients with chronic otitis media (COM) with cholesteatoma...
- Preauricular hydatid cyst: an unusual location for echinoccosis
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Medical Faculty Hospital, Dicle University, 21280 Diyarbakir, Turkey
Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol 261:87-9. 2004
..The case of the patient with hydatid disease that developed in the left preauricular region is presented in detail. Hydatid cyst in this location is rare...
- Feline immunodeficiency virus-mediated gene therapy of middle ear mucosa cells
Hamid R Djalilian
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, University of Minnesota, Box 369 UMHC, 420 S E Delaware Street, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Auris Nasus Larynx 29:183-6. 2002
..To investigate the feasibility of gene therapy of the middle ear mucosa using a novel vector...
- The effect of benzalkonium chloride on rabbit nasal mucosa in vivo: an electron microscopy study
Dicle University School of Medicine, Department of Otorhinolaryngology, 21280 Diyarbakir, Turkey
Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol 259:362-4. 2002
..The present investigation has shown that the application of topical benzalkonium chloride does induce degenerative morphologic changes in the nasal mucosa in rabbits in vivo...
- Giant ethmoid osteoma with orbital extension presenting with epiphora
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, School of Medicine, Dicle University, Diyarbakir, Turkey
Rhinology 41:122-4. 2003
..In this article, one patient having giant ethmoidal osteoma with orbital extension is described, and epidemiology, diagnosis, treatment, and pathological findings in paranasal sinus osteoma are reviewed...
- Evaluation of brainstem auditory evoked response audiometry findings in children with tuberculous meningitis at admission
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Faculty of Medicine, Dicle University, Kulak Burun Boğaz Anabilim Dai, 21280 Diyarbakir, Turkey
Auris Nasus Larynx 29:11-4. 2002
..To determine the characteristics of Brainstem auditory evoked response (BAER) findings in children with tuberculous meningitis (TBM) at admission...
- Purulent otitis media in children and adults
The Otitis Media Research Center, Department of Otolaryngology, University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, USA
Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol 259:67-72. 2002
..Our findings suggest the need to monitor children carefully under the age of 2 years who have POM...