- Effects of setting bone cement on tissue-engineered bone graft: a potential barrier to clinical translation?
Edward R Tayton
Bone and Joint Research Group, Human Development and Health, University of Southampton Medical School, Tremona Road, Southampton UK
J Bone Joint Surg Am 95:736-43. 2013
- Translational hurdles for tissue engineering: an in vitro analysis of commonly used local anaesthetics on skeletal stem cell survival
E R Tayton
University of Southampton School of Medicine, Southampton General Hospital, Tremona Road, Southampton SO16 6YD, UK
J Bone Joint Surg Br 94:848-55. 2012
- Femoral anteversion: a necessary angle or an evolutionary vestige?
Orthopaedics Cheltenham General Hospital, Sandford Road, Cheltenham GL53 7AN, UK
J Bone Joint Surg Br 89:1283-8. 2007
- A correlation of time with meniscal tears in anterior cruciate ligament deficiency: stratifying the risk of surgical delay
Department of Orthopaedics, St Mary s Hospital, Parkhurst Road, Newport, Isle of Wight PO30 5TG, UK
Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc 17:30-4. 2009
- Mapping the strain distribution on the proximal femur with titanium and flexible-stemmed implants using digital image correlation
Salisbury District Hospital, Odstock Road, Salisbury SP2 8BJ, UK
J Bone Joint Surg Br 92:1176-81. 2010
- Supercritical CO2 fluid-foaming of polymers to increase porosity: a method to improve the mechanical and biocompatibility characteristics for use as a potential alternative to allografts in impaction bone grafting?
Human Development and Health, University of Southampton Medical School, Southampton, UK
Acta Biomater 8:1918-27. 2012