- Which of the three different tender points assessment methods is more useful for predicting the severity of fibromyalgia syndrome?
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Department, Medical Faculty, Trakya University, Edirne, Turkey
Rheumatol Int 27:447-51. 2007
..427, P < 0.05). Digital tender point count seemed to be sufficient for assessment, and there is no need for an additional instrument for tender point evaluation...
- Protective effects of L-carnitine and alpha-lipoic acid in rats with adjuvant arthritis
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Faculty of Medicine, University of Trakya, Edirne, Turkey
Pharmacol Res 56:303-10. 2007
..SOD activity of Group IV was higher than Group III and V. TNF-alpha levels were significantly lower in Group IV and V. LC and alpha-LA seemed to have protective effects against oxidative damage in adjuvant arthritis model...
- Discriminative value of tender points in fibromyalgia syndrome
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Faculty of Medicine, Trakya University, Edirne, Turkey
Pain Med 11:466-71. 2010
- The evaluation of quality of life in fibromyalgia syndrome: a comparison with rheumatoid arthritis by using SF-36 Health Survey
Trakya University Medical Faculty Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Department, Edirne, Turkey
Clin Rheumatol 26:679-84. 2007
..FS has a negative impact on QOL, like RA. Furthermore, mental health was more severely affected in FS patients when compared with RA patients...
- The relation of hand functions with radiological damage and disease activity in rheumatoid arthritis
Medical Faculty, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Department, Trakya University, Edirne, Turkey
Rheumatol Int 28:407-12. 2008
..Hand functions seemed to be affected prominently from disease activity. Radiological scores demonstrating joint damage were not in relation with hand functions...
- Effectiveness of pulsed electromagnetic field therapy in lateral epicondylitis
Trakya University Medical Faculty Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Department, Edirne, Turkey
Clin Rheumatol 26:69-74. 2007
..PEMF seems to reduce lateral epicondylitis pain better than sham PEMF. Corticosteroid and anesthetic agent injections can be used in patients for rapid return to activities...
- Pedobarography and its relation to radiologic erosion scores in rheumatoid arthritis
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Department, Trakya University Hospital, Edirne, Turkey
Rheumatol Int 26:42-7. 2005