Affiliation: Tri-Service General Hospital
- Effects of Kuan-Sin-Yin decoction on immunomodulation and tumorigenesis in mouse tumor modelsTsai Feng Li
Institute of Traditional Medicine, National Yang Ming University, Taipei 11221, Taiwan
BMC Complement Altern Med 14:488. 2014..After combining these herbs as a compound formula, it is necessary to reassess the immunomodulation effects, the effects on tumor growth, and possible toxicity of KSY...
- Effects of green tea extract on insulin resistance and glucagon-like peptide 1 in patients with type 2 diabetes and lipid abnormalities: a randomized, double-blinded, and placebo-controlled trialChia Yu Liu
Institute of Traditional Medicine, School of Medicine, National Yang Ming University, Taipei, Taiwan Department of Chinese Medicine, Branch of Linsen and Chinese Medicine, Taipei City Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan
PLoS ONE 9:e91163. 2014..The potential effects of green tea extract on insulin resistance and glucagon-like peptide 1 warrant further investigation...
- Different impacts of metabolic syndrome components on insulin resistance in type 2 diabetesChung Hua Hsu
Institute of Traditional Medicine, National Yang Ming University, Taipei 112, Taiwan Linsen Chinese Medicine Branch, Taipei City Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan
Int J Endocrinol 2013:740419. 2013..1 and 2.6 times, resp.) in developing higher insulin resistance than normal control subjects. Conclusion. Type 2 diabetic patients with greater number of MS components have higher ORs in developing increased insulin resistance...
- Does supplementation with green tea extract improve insulin resistance in obese type 2 diabetics? A randomized, double-blind, and placebo-controlled clinical trialChung Hua Hsu
Institute of Traditional Medicine, National Yang Ming University, Taipei, Taiwan
Altern Med Rev 16:157-63. 2011..The aim of the study is to examine the effect of a decaffeinated green tea extract (GTE) providing a daily dose of 856 mg of epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) on obese individuals with type 2 diabetes...
- The mushroom Agaricus blazei Murill extract normalizes liver function in patients with chronic hepatitis BChung Hua Hsu
Department of Chinese Medicine, Department of Health, Taipei Hospital, Hsin Chuang City, Taiepei County 242, Taiwan
J Altern Complement Med 14:299-301. 2008..This 1-year open-label pilot study aims to observe whether Agaricus blazei Murill extract improves liver function in patients with hepatitis B...
- Shock resuscitation with acupuncture: case reportC H Hsu
Community Medicine Research Center, Institute of Public Health, National Yang Ming University, Department of Chinese Medicine Taipei Hospital, Taiwan
Emerg Med J 23:e18. 2006..She recovered without any complications of shock and was discharged six days later...
- Acupuncture and small needle scalpel therapy in the treatment of calcifying tendonitis of the gluteus medius: a case reportWeichun Lin
Branch of Chinese Medicine, Taipei City Hospital, Taiwan
Acupunct Med 30:142-3. 2012..The use of combined acupuncture and small needle scalpel therapy to treat calcifying tendonitis of the gluteus medius may lead to a good clinical outcome without surgery...