Sung Hui Tseng
Affiliation: Taipei Medical University
- Effects of velvet antler with blood on bone in ovariectomized ratsSung Hui Tseng
School of Medicine, College of Medicine, Taipei Medical University, 250 Wu Hsing Street, Taipei City 11031, Taiwan
Molecules 17:10574-85. 2012..In conclusion, our results provide scientific evidence supporting the traditional therapeutic preference of redder antler and indicate that VAM-B is a potential therapeutic agent for managing osteoporosis...
- Effects of manual lymphatic drainage on breast cancer-related lymphedema: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trialsTsai Wei Huang
Division of General Surgery, Department of Surgery, Taipei Medical University Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan
World J Surg Oncol 11:15. 2013..Lymphedema is a common complication of axillary dissection for breast cancer. We investigated whether manual lymphatic drainage (MLD) could prevent or manage limb edema in women after breast-cancer surgery...
- Using 18F-FDG microPET imaging to measure the inhibitory effects of Clematis chinensis Osbeck on the pro-inflammatory and degradative mediators associated with inflammatory arthritisMing Shium Hsieh
School of Medicine, Taipei Medical University, 250 Wu Hsing Street, Taipei, Taiwan
J Ethnopharmacol 136:511-7. 2011..This study examined the modulating effects of Clematis chinensis Osbeck (Ranunculaeae) on pro-inflammatory and degradative mediators associated with inflammatory arthritis...
- Anti-inflammatory effects of resveratrol and oligostilbenes from Vitis thunbergii var. taiwaniana against lipopolysaccharide-induced arthritisKun Teng Wang
School of Pharmacy, College of Pharmacy, Taipei Medical University, Taipei, Taiwan
J Agric Food Chem 59:3649-56. 2011..Taken together, the synergistic effects of 1 and oligostilbenes resulted in stem part extracts with lower 1 content displaying the better anti-inflammatory arthritis effects...
- Hypolipidemic effects of three purgative decoctionsSung Hui Tseng
School of Medicine, Taipei Medical University, 250 Wu Xing Street, Taipei 110, Taiwan
Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2011:249254. 2011..None of these extracts lowered the body weight of rats fed on high-fat diet. In conclusion, the results suggest that XCCT and TWCCT might exert beneficial effects in the treatment of hyperlipidemia...