Affiliation: Taipei Medical University
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
- Hsu J, Hsu W, Chang C, Lin K, Hsiao I, Fan Y, et al. Everyday cognition scales are related to cognitive function in the early stage of probable Alzheimer's disease and FDG-PET findings. Sci Rep. 2017;7:1719 pubmed publisher..41 and -0.46, P < 0.01). In conclusion, both total and memory domain ECog scores were correlated with the neuropsychological tests and neuroimaging biomarkers. ..
- Fan Y, Chou C, You S, Sun C, Chen C, Bai C. Impact of Worsened Metabolic Syndrome on the Risk of Dementia: A Nationwide Cohort Study. J Am Heart Assoc. 2017;6: pubmed publisher..752) or improved (P=0.829) MetS. Similar results were detected in participants aged ?65 years. Patients with worsened MetS had an increased dementia risk during the 10-year follow-up period in a population-based sample. ..
- Chan L, Hu C, Fan Y, Li F, Hu H, Hong C, et al. Incidence of poststroke seizures: A meta-analysis. J Clin Neurosci. 2018;47:347-351 pubmed publisher..The pooled incidence density of late-onset poststroke seizure was 1.12 per 100 person-years in 4 cohort studies. ..
- Alizargar J, Bai C. Factors associated with carotid Intima media thickness and carotid plaque score in community-dwelling and non-diabetic individuals. BMC Cardiovasc Disord. 2018;18:21 pubmed publisher..HBA1c at >?5.9% can determine early and late stage subclinical atherosclerosis in community dwelling individuals, but only late stage subclinical atherosclerosis in non-diabetic subjects. ..
- Fan Y, Hsu J, Tung H, Chou C, Bai C. Increased dementia risk predominantly in diabetes mellitus rather than in hypertension or hyperlipidemia: a population-based cohort study. Alzheimers Res Ther. 2017;9:7 pubmed publisher..DM itself (i.e., the systemic influence of hyperglycemia) might be the main driver of increased dementia risk. ..
- Sabrina N, Bai C, Chang C, Chien Y, Chen J, Chang J. Serum Iron:Ferritin Ratio Predicts Healthy Body Composition and Reduced Risk of Severe Fatty Liver in Young Adult Women. Nutrients. 2017;9: pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that the serum iron:ferritin ratio more accurately predicts body composition and reduced risk of severe fatty liver progression in young adult women compared to middle-aged women. ..