Grace Hui Min Wu
Affiliation: National Taiwan University
- Multiple detection modalities and disease natural history of breast cancerTony Hsiu Hsi Chen
Division of Biostatistics, Graduate Institute of Epidemiology, College of Public Health, National Taiwan University, Taiwan
Stud Health Technol Inform 129:78-81. 2007..In addition, other social factors may also affect the utilization of multiple detection modalities...
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of colorectal cancer screening with stool DNA testing in intermediate-incidence countriesGrace Hui Min Wu
Graduate Institute of Epidemiology, College of Public Health, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan
BMC Cancer 6:136. 2006....
- Correlates of family, school, and peer variables with adolescent substance use in TaiwanGrace Hui Min Wu
Institute of Preventive Medicine, College of Public Health, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan
Soc Sci Med 64:2594-600. 2007..011) and an indirect effect of family factors on substance use was statistically significant (p=0.041). In conclusion, the study found that a strong family-peer relationship and family influence has a significant effect on substance use...
- Comparison of both clinical features and mortality risk associated with bacteremia due to community-acquired methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus and methicillin-susceptible S. aureusJiun Ling Wang
Department of Internal Medicine, National Taiwan University Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan
Clin Infect Dis 46:799-806. 2008..No literature has been published on the clinical features and outcomes of adult patients with CA-MRSA bacteremia in comparison with patients with community-acquired methicillin-susceptible S. aureus (CA-MSSA) bacteremia...
- Evolution of breast cancer screening in countries with intermediate and increasing incidence of breast cancerGrace Hui Min Wu
College of Public Health, National Taiwan University, Teipi, Taiwan, ROC
J Med Screen 13:S23-7. 2006..Few studies have been published regarding the practice of breast cancer screening in Asian countries...
- Predictive model of antimicrobial-resistant gram-negative bacteremia at the EDWen Chu Chiang
Department of Emergency Medicine, National Taiwan University Hospital, Taipei 100, Taiwan
Am J Emerg Med 25:597-607. 2007....
- A community-based epidemiological study of periodontal disease in Keelung, Taiwan: a model from Keelung community-based integrated screening programme (KCIS No. 18)Hongmin Lai
Elite Dental Clinic, Taipei, Taiwan
J Clin Periodontol 34:851-9. 2007..To estimate the prevalence and severity of periodontal disease (PD) in the Taiwanese population aged 35-44 years and to investigate the association between demographic factors and PD...
- Bacteremia in previously hospitalized patients: prolonged effect from previous hospitalization and risk factors for antimicrobial-resistant bacterial infectionsShey Ying Chen
Department of Emergency Medicine, National Taiwan University Hospital, College of Medicine, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan
Ann Emerg Med 51:639-46. 2008..Our objectives are to determine the time from previous hospital discharge that affects subsequent antimicrobial susceptibility pattern and risk factors for antimicrobial-resistant infection in bacteremia in recently discharged patients...
- A stochastic model for survival of early prostate cancer with adjustments for leadtime, length bias, and over-detectionGrace Hui Min Wu
Tampere School of Public Health, University of Tampere, Tampere, Finland
Biom J 54:20-44. 2012..However, whether the model assumption on over-detection is robust should be validated with other data sets and longer follow-up...