Genomes and Genes
Chang Yi Wu
Affiliation: National Sun Yat-Sen University
- Wang W, Hsu H, Li Y, Wu C. Retinoic Acid Protects and Rescues the Development of Zebrafish Embryonic Retinal Photoreceptor Cells from Exposure to Paclobutrazol. Int J Mol Sci. 2017;18: pubmed publisher..PBZ has strong embryonic toxicity to retinal photoreceptors, probably via suppressing the production of RA, with effects including impaired retinal cell division. ..
- Chang H, Wang W, Chiu C, Chen C, Wang Y, Chen Z, et al. Ftr82 Is Critical for Vascular Patterning during Zebrafish Development. Int J Mol Sci. 2017;18: pubmed publisher..Together, we identify teleost-specific ftr82 as a vascular gene that plays an important role for vascular development in zebrafish. ..
- Song Y, Wu B, Chiu C, Chen C, Zhou J, Liang S, et al. Coral-Derived Natural Marine Compound GB9 Impairs Vascular Development in Zebrafish. Int J Mol Sci. 2017;18: pubmed publisher..Moreover, exogenous N-acetyl-cysteine (NAC) treatment rescued the vascular defects in GB9 treated embryos. Our results showed that GB9 exposure causes vascular defects likely mediated by the imbalance of redox homeostasis. ..
- Yen Y, Farooqi A, Li K, Butt G, Tang J, Wu C, et al. Methanolic extracts of Solieria robusta inhibits proliferation of oral cancer Ca9-22 cells via apoptosis and oxidative stress. Molecules. 2014;19:18721-32 pubmed publisher..001). Taken together, MESR showed inhibitory effects on oral cancer proliferation coupled with apoptosis and oxidative stress. ..
- Wu T, Wang Y, Song Y, Chen Z, Chen Y, Chiu C, et al. Fine-tune regulation of carboxypeptidase N1 controls vascular patterning during zebrafish development. Sci Rep. 2017;7:1852 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, we demonstrate that cpn1 has a critical role in the vascular development of zebrafish. We also reveal a fine-tune regulation of cpn1 that controls vascular patterning mediated by multiple signals. ..
- Chang H, Tang J, Yen C, Huang H, Wu C, Chung Y, et al. Antiproliferation of Cryptocarya concinna-derived cryptocaryone against oral cancer cells involving apoptosis, oxidative stress, and DNA damage. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2016;16:94 pubmed publisher..CPC is a potential ROS-mediated natural product for anti-oral cancer therapy. ..