Won Bo Wang
Affiliation: National Taiwan University
- Inhibition of metastasis, angiogenesis, and tumor growth by Chinese herbal cocktail Tien-Hsien LiquidJean San Chia
Graduate Institute of Microbiology, National Taiwan University, Taipei 100, Taiwan
BMC Cancer 10:175. 2010..In this study, we further evaluated the anti-metastatic, anti-angiogenic and anti-tumor activities of THL with a series of in vitro and in vivo experiments...
- Characterization of UDP-glucose dehydrogenase and UDP-glucose pyrophosphorylase mutants of Proteus mirabilis: defectiveness in polymyxin B resistance, swarming, and virulenceSin Sien Jiang
Department and Graduate Institute of Clinical Laboratory Sciences and Medical Biotechnology, College of Medicine, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan, ROC
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 54:2000-9. 2010..Activation of RpoE or RpoE overexpression was found to cause inhibition of FlhDC and hemolysin expression. To our knowledge, this is the first report describing the roles and regulation of Ugd and GalU in P. mirabilis...
- Proteus mirabilis pmrI, an RppA-regulated gene necessary for polymyxin B resistance, biofilm formation, and urothelial cell invasionSin Sien Jiang
Department and Graduate Institute of Clinical Laboratory Sciences and Medical Biotechnology, College of Medicine, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan, Republic of China
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 54:1564-71. 2010..Together, these results provide a new insight into the regulatory mechanism underlying PB resistance and virulence expression in P. mirabilis...
- Role of RsmA in the regulation of swarming motility and virulence factor expression in Proteus mirabilisShwu Jen Liaw
School and Graduate Institute of Medical Technology, College of Medicine, National Taiwan University, 1 Jen Ai Road, 1st Section, Taipei, Taiwan, Republic of China
J Med Microbiol 52:19-28. 2003..RsmA homologues cloned from Serratia marcescens and Erwinia carotovora subsp. carotovora could also inhibit swarming and virulence factor expression in Proteus mirabilis...
- Epstein-Barr virus nuclear antigen 2 disrupts mitotic checkpoint and causes chromosomal instabilityShih Hsuan Pan
Graduate Institute of Microbiology, College of Medicine, National Taiwan University, Taipei 100, Taiwan
Carcinogenesis 30:366-75. 2009..Together, these studies reveal a new function of EBNA2 in cell-cycle regulation and may shed light on the role of EBNA2 in EBV-mediated tumorigenesis...