Chin Hui Shen
Affiliation: National Taiwan University
- Hydrogen peroxide mediates the expression of ascorbate-related genes in response to methanol stimulation in OncidiumChin Hui Shen
Institute of Plant Biology, National Taiwan University, No 1, Sec 4, Roosevelt Road, Taipei 10617, Taiwan
J Plant Physiol 167:400-7. 2010..Our results reveal the signaling function of H(2)O(2) and cellular AsA homeostasis in Oncidium orchids in response to MeOH stimulation. A mechanism for the MeOH effect on AsA production is suggested...
- Decreased L-ascorbate content mediating bolting is mainly regulated by the galacturonate pathway in OncidiumChin Hui Shen
Plant Biology, Life Science, No 1, Sec 4, Roosevelt Road, Taipei, 10617 Taiwan
Plant Cell Physiol 50:935-46. 2009....
- Prolonged exposure to elevated temperature induces floral transition via up-regulation of cytosolic ascorbate peroxidase 1 and subsequent reduction of the ascorbate redox ratio in Oncidium hybrid orchidDan Chu Chin
Institute of Plant Biology, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan No 1, Sec 4, Roosevelt Road, Taipei, 10617 Taiwan
Plant Cell Physiol 55:2164-76. 2014..Taken together, the results from this investigation of the thermal-induced flowering mechanism indicated that the AsA redox ratio is a master switch to mediate phase transition from the vegetative to reproductive stage. ..
- The signal network of ascorbate homeostasisChin Hui Shen
Institute of Plant Biology, National Taiwan University Taipei, Taiwan
Plant Signal Behav 5:570-2. 2010..In this addendum, we propose a working model of the signaling network for ascorbate homeostasis in association with the apoplastic factors, such as methanol and oligogalacturonide during the growth and development of plant cell. ..
- Proteomic profiling of proteins associated with the rejuvenation of Sequoia sempervirens (D. Don) EndlIng Feng Chang
Institute of Plant Biology, National Taiwan University, Taipei 106, Taiwan
Proteome Sci 8:64. 2010..abstract:..