Li Heng Pao
Affiliation: National Defense Medical Center
- Herb-drug interaction of 50 Chinese herbal medicines on CYP3A4 activity in vitro and in vivoLi Heng Pao
School of Pharmacy, National Defense Medical Center, 161 MinchuanEast Road Section 6, Taipei, Taiwan
Am J Chin Med 40:57-73. 2012..Mu Dan Pi, Ji Shiee Terng and Huang Qi were observed to have greatly increased in the C(max) and AUC of midazolam. This study provides evidence of possible herb-drug interactions involved with certain single herbs...
- Validated liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry method for determination of totally nine probe metabolites of cytochrome P450 enzymes and UDP-glucuronosyltransferasesJr Ting Lee
Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, National Defense Medical Center, No 161, Sec 6, Minquan East Road, Neihu District, Taipei City 114, Taiwan, ROC
Talanta 106:220-8. 2013..By the end of the eighth week, the CD-fed induced fatty liver rats showed a significant decrease in the activities of CYP1A2 and UGT2B7 as compared to the standard diet group...
- In vitro and in vivo evaluation of the metabolism and pharmacokinetics of sebacoyl dinalbuphineLi Heng Pao
Department of Research, Development and Continuing Education, National Defense Medical Center, 161 Minchuan East Road, Sec 6, Taipei, Taiwan, R O C
Drug Metab Dispos 33:395-402. 2005..Overall, these results suggest that SDN fulfilled the original pro-soft drug design in which the prodrug can rapidly metabolize to nalbuphine, and no other unexpected compounds were apparent in the blood...
- Simultaneous determination of nalbuphine and its prodrug sebacoly dinalbuphine ester in human plasma by ultra-performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry and its application to pharmacokinetic study in humansPei Wei Huang
School of Pharmacy, National Defense Medical Center, Taipei, Taiwan, Republic of China
Biomed Chromatogr 27:831-7. 2013..The method is sensitive, selective and directly applicable to human pharmacokinetic studies involving nalbuphine...
- Single-point plasma or urine dextromethorphan method for determining CYP3A activityBenjamin Pei Chung Kuo
Graduate Institute of Life Sciences, National Defense Medical Center and Academy Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan, ROC
Biopharm Drug Dispos 24:367-73. 2003..5-12 h could be used as the dextromethorphan MR for determining the CYP3A activity...
- Dietary Flavonoids Modulate CYP2C to Improve Drug Oral Bioavailability and Their Qualitative/Quantitative Structure-Activity RelationshipHong Jaan Wang
Graduate Institute of Life Sciences, National Defense Medical Center, Taipei, Taiwan, Republic of China
AAPS J 16:258-68. 2014..In the present study, tamarixetin significantly inhibited CYP2C activity in vitro and in vivo. Thus, the use of tamarixetin could improve the therapeutic efficacy of drugs with low bioavailability. ..
- Novel inhibition of cis/trans retinoic acid interconversion in biological fluids--an accurate method for determination of trans and 13-cis retinoic acid in biological fluidsChao Jih Wang
Graduate Institute of Life Science, National Defense Medical Center, Taipei, Taiwan, ROC
J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 796:283-91. 2003..Thus, our results suggest that the HPLC method for analyzing tRA and 13-cRA in plasma with the addition of NEM and Vit. C is a simple, sensitive and accurate method...
- Simultaneous quantification of triazolam and its metabolites in human urine by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometryRyh Nan Pan
Department of Disaster Management, Taiwan Police College, 153 Shing Lung Rd, Section 3, Taipei, Taiwan
J Anal Toxicol 35:170-5. 2011..The within- and between-run precisions were less than 15%, and accuracy was -12.33% to 9.76%. The method was proved to be accurate and specific, and it was applied to a urinary excretion study of triazolam in healthy Chinese volunteers...
- Evaluation of chinese-herbal-medicine-induced herb-drug interactions: focusing on organic anion transporter 1Chang Ching Lin
School of Pharmacy, National Defense Medical Center, Taipei 114, Taiwan
Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2012:967182. 2012..Moreover, GZ showed concentration-dependent manners both in vitro and in vivo, and the decrease of rOAT1 mRNA expression indicated that GZ not only inhibited function of OAT1 but also suppressed expression of OAT1...
- Validated LC-MS-MS method for the determination of quetiapine in human plasma: application to a pharmacokinetic studyRyh Nan Pan
Department of Disaster Management, Taiwan Police College, Taipei, Taiwan, Republic of China
J Chromatogr Sci 50:277-82. 2012..2%. The lower limit of quantification was 1 ng/mL. The extraction recoveries of quetiapine were over 90%. The method is proved to be accurate and specific, and was applied to the pharmacokinetic study in healthy Chinese volunteers...
- Determination of p-aminohippuric acid in rat plasma by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometryHsien Yuan Fan
School of Pharmacy, National Defense Medical Center, Taipei, Taiwan, ROC
J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 878:1643-6. 2010..1-->110.1 for PAH and acetaminophen, respectively. Good linearity is observed over the concentration range of 0.1-500 microg/ml. The method was proved to be accurate and reliable and was applied to a pharmacokinetic study in rat...
- A new approach to facilitate diagnosis of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease through a galactose single point method in rats with fatty liverJr Ting Lee
Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, National Defense Medical Center, Taipei, Taiwan, ROC
Dig Liver Dis 45:134-41. 2013..Liver biopsy reliably diagnoses nonalcoholic fatty liver disease, but its invasiveness and inter- and intra-observer errors limit its usefulness in monitoring...
- Gallic Acid Ameliorated Impaired Glucose and Lipid Homeostasis in High Fat Diet-Induced NAFLD MiceJung Chao
Institute of Pharmacology, College of Medicine, National Yang Ming University, Taipei, Taiwan
PLoS ONE 9:e96969. 2014..The selected metabolites are potentially useful as preventive action biomarkers and could also be used to help our further understanding of the effect of GA in hepatosteatosis mice. ..
- Development and validation of a liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry method for simultaneous quantification of p-aminohippuric acid and inulin in rat plasma for renal function studyChang Ching Lin
School of Pharmacy, National Defense Medical Center, 9F, 161 Minchuan East Road, Section 6, Taipei, Taiwan, 114, Republic of China
Anal Bioanal Chem 398:857-65. 2010..This application was proven to be reliable and accurate and was successfully applied to a renal function study...
- Simultaneous determination of triazolam and its metabolites in human plasma by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometryRyh Nan Pan
Department of Disaster Management, Taiwan Police College, Taipei, Taiwan, ROC
J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 872:58-62. 2008..The within- and between-run precisions were less than 15.26% and accuracy was -8.08% to 13.33%. The method proved to be accurate and specific, and was applied to the pharmacokinetic study of triazolam in healthy Chinese volunteers...