Chih Hung Ku
Affiliation: National Defense Medical Center
- Assaultive behavior by psychiatric in-patients and its related factorsK R Chou
School of Nursing, National Defense Medical Center, Taipei, Taiwan, ROC
J Nurs Res 9:139-51. 2001..The present study examined a wider range of variables than have been included in many previous studies. This reinforces the necessary complexity of models likely to prove useful in predicting assaults among psychiatric inpatients...
- The effects of support groups on caregivers of patients with schizophreniaKuei Ru Chou
School of Nursing, National Defense Medical Center, No 161, Sec 6, Min Chuan East Rd, Nei Hu, 114 Taipei, Taiwan
Int J Nurs Stud 39:713-22. 2002..The differences highlighted the fact that participation in support groups provides more effective assistance to caregivers than the control group...
- The reliability and validity of the Chinese version of the caregiver burden inventoryKuei Ru Chou
School of Nursing, National Defense Medical Center, Nei Hu, Taipei, Taiwan, ROC
Nurs Res 51:324-31. 2002..The lack of examination of the psychometric properties of the burden measures across studies limits the scientific rigor for generating additional research into "burden."..
- The effectiveness of nicotine-patch therapy for smoking cessation in patients with schizophreniaKuei Ru Chou
National Defense Medical Center, School of Nursing, Nei Hu, Taipei 114, Taiwan, ROC
Int J Nurs Stud 41:321-30. 2004..The point-prevalence rates of abstinence from smoking were an abstinence of 26.9% at 8 weeks and 26.9% at a 3-month follow-up. At the 3-month follow-up, the rate of continuous smoking abstinence in the nicotine-patch group was 23.1%...
- Serum tartrate-resistant acid phosphatase 5b activity as a prognostic marker of survival in breast cancer with bone metastasisYi Ying Wu
Breast Cancer Research Group, Tri Service General Hospital, National Defense Medical Center, Taipei, Taiwan
BMC Cancer 10:158. 2010..We tested the hypothesis that baseline serum TRACP 5b activity and its interval change are potential prognostic markers of survival in BC patients with bone metastasis...
- Serum tartrate-resistant acid phosphatase 5b (TRACP5b) activity as a biomarker for bone metastasis in non-small cell lung cancer patientsNai Shun Yao
Division of Hematology and Oncology, Department of Medicine, Tri Service General Hospital, National Defense Medical Center, Taipei, Taiwan
Clin Chim Acta 412:181-5. 2011..Tartrate-resistant acid phosphatase 5b (TRACP5b) is a specific marker for osteoclasts and we proposed it can be used as a marker of BMet in NSCLC patients...
- Hyperventilation accelerates rise in arterial blood concentrations of sevoflurane in gynecologic patientsChih Cherng Lu
Department of Anesthesiology, Tri Service General Hospital National Defense Medical Center, Taipei, Taiwan
J Anesth 27:35-42. 2013..We investigated whether ventilation volumes affected arterial blood sevoflurane concentration (A (sev)) and its uptake into the body during general anesthesia...
- Tartrate-resistant acid phosphatase 5b is a useful serum marker for extensive bone metastasis in breast cancer patientsTsu Yi Chao
Breast Cancer Research Group, Tri Service General Hospital, National Defense Medical Center, No 325 Cheng Kung Road, Section 2, Nei Hu 114, Taipei, Taiwan
Clin Cancer Res 11:544-50. 2005..This study aims to determine whether serum TRACP5b is useful for identifying limited or extensive BM in BC patients...
- Risk factors for sternal and leg surgical site infections after cardiac surgery in TaiwanChih Hung Ku
School of Public Health, National Defense Medical Center, National Defense University, Taipei, Taiwan
Am J Epidemiol 161:661-71. 2005....