Jiiang Huei Jeng
Affiliation: National Taiwan University
- Lin P, Chang H, Yeh C, Chang M, Chan C, Kuo H, et al. Transforming growth factor beta 1 increases collagen content, and stimulates procollagen I and tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase-1 production of dental pulp cells: Role of MEK/ERK and activin receptor-like kinase-5/Smad signaling. J Formos Med Assoc. 2017;116:351-358 pubmed publisher..These events are associated with activin receptor-like kinase-5/Smad2/3 and MEK/ERK signaling. ..
- Liao W, Tsai Y, Wang C, Chang M, Huang W, Lin H, et al. Clinical and Radiographic Characteristics of Vertical Root Fractures in Endodontically and Nonendodontically Treated Teeth. J Endod. 2017;43:687-693 pubmed publisher..These results elucidated some clinical and radiographic and diagnostic features that facilitate VRF identification. ..
- Chang Y, Chang M, Chen Y, Liou J, Chang H, Huang W, et al. Basic Fibroblast Growth Factor Regulates Gene and Protein Expression Related to Proliferation, Differentiation, and Matrix Production of Human Dental Pulp Cells. J Endod. 2017;43:936-942 pubmed publisher..bFGF may be involved in pulpal repair and regeneration by activation of FGFRs to regulate cell growth; stimulate cdc2, cyclin B1, and TIMP-1 expression; and inhibit ALP. These events are partly associated with MEK/ERK signaling. ..
- Lin P, Cheng R, Chang M, Lee J, Chang H, Huang W, et al. TGF-?1 stimulates cyclooxygenase-2 expression and PGE2 production of human dental pulp cells: Role of ALK5/Smad2 and MEK/ERK signal transduction pathways. J Formos Med Assoc. 2017;116:748-754 pubmed publisher..The effect of TGF-?1 on COX-2 protein expression was associated with ALK5/Smad2/3 and MEK/ERK pathways. These events are important in the early inflammation, repair and regeneration of dental pulp in response to injury. ..
- Jeng P, Luzi A, Pitarch R, Chang M, Wu Y, Jeng J. Cemental tear: To know what we have neglected in dental practice. J Formos Med Assoc. 2018;117:261-267 pubmed publisher..Dentists should understand the predisposing factors and clinical features of cemental tears for early diagnosis/treatment to prevent bone loss/tooth extraction. ..