H M Hsu
Affiliation: National Taiwan University
- Seroepidemiologic survey for hepatitis B virus infection in Taiwan: the effect of hepatitis B mass immunizationH M Hsu
Bureau of Communicable Disease Control, Department of Health, Executive Yuan, Taipei, Taiwan
J Infect Dis 179:367-70. 1999..3%. Thus, universal immunization was more effective in reducing hepatitis B carriage than selective immunization of newborns of carrier mothers only. The program has proved effective in controlling chronic hepatitis B infection in Taiwan...
- Hepatitis B vaccination and hepatocellular carcinoma rates in boys and girlsM H Chang
Department of Pediatrics, National Taiwan University Hospital, No 7, Chung Shan S Road, Taipei, Taiwan, Republic of China
JAMA 284:3040-2. 2000..Hepatitis B virus vaccination was launched in 1984 in Taiwan for neonates of mothers carrying hepatitis B e antigen, resulting in a decreased incidence of HCC in children. The effect on boys vs girls is not known...
- Efficacy of a mass hepatitis B immunization program after switching to recombinant hepatitis B vaccine: a population-based study in TaiwanH M Hsu
Center for Disease Control, Department of Health, The Executive Yuan, 161 Kun Yang Street, Taipei 115, Taiwan
Vaccine 19:2825-9. 2001..The efficacy of the Taiwanese mass hepatitis B immunization was maintained after switching to recombinant hepatitis B vaccine...
- Protective titres of measles neutralising antibodyM S Lee
National Institute of Preventive Medicine, Department of Health, Taiwan Center for Disease Control, Department of Health, Taiwan
J Med Virol 62:511-7. 2000....
- Universal hepatitis B vaccination and the decreased mortality from fulminant hepatitis in infants in TaiwanJ H Kao
Graduate Institute of Clinical Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, and Hepatitis Research Center, National Taiwan University College of Medicine and National Taiwan University Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan
J Pediatr 139:349-52. 2001..32 (P <.001). CONCLUSIONS: These data indicate that since the institution of a program of mass hepatitis B vaccination in Taiwan, the mortality associated with fulminant hepatitis in infants has declined significantly...
- Association of estrogen receptor, progesterone receptor and HER2 following neoadjuvant systemic treatment in breast cancer patients undergoing surgeryY M Tsai
Division of General Surgery, Department of Surgery, Tri Service General Hospital, National Defense Medical Center, No 325, Cheng Kung Road, Sec 2, Neihu 114, Taipei, Taiwan, ROC
Ir J Med Sci 183:71-5. 2014....