Shi Hong Gu
Affiliation: National Museum of Natural Science
- Gu S, Young S, Lin J, Lin P. Involvement of PI3K/Akt signaling in PTTH-stimulated ecdysteroidogenesis by prothoracic glands of the silkworm, Bombyx mori. Insect Biochem Mol Biol. 2011;41:197-202 pubmed publisher..mori prothoracic glands between insulin and PTTH signaling, which may play a critical role in precisely regulated ecdysteroidogenesis during development...
- Gu S, Young S, Tsai W, Lin J, Lin P. Involvement of 4E-BP phosphorylation in embryonic development of the silkworm, Bombyx mori. J Insect Physiol. 2011;57:978-85 pubmed publisher..mori...
- Gu S, Hsieh Y, Lin P. Stimulation of orphan nuclear receptor HR38 gene expression by PTTH in prothoracic glands of the silkworm, Bombyx mori. J Insect Physiol. 2016;90:8-16 pubmed publisher..The present study proposes a potential cross talk mechanism between PTTH and ecdysone signaling to regulate insect development and lays a foundation for a better understanding of the mechanisms of PTTH's actions. ..
- Gu S, Hsieh Y, Lin P. Signaling involved in PTTH-stimulated 4E-BP phosphorylation in prothoracic gland cells of Bombyx mori. J Insect Physiol. 2017;96:1-8 pubmed publisher..Altogether, these results indicate interconnections among Ca2+ signaling, AMPK, and 4E-BP phosphorylation in PTTH-activated PGs of B. mori. ..
- Gu S, Hsieh H, Lin P. Regulation of protein phosphatase 2A during embryonic diapause process in the silkworm, Bombyx mori. J Insect Physiol. 2017;103:117-124 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate that the higher PP2A gene expression and PP2A A and B subunit protein levels and increased enzymatic activity are related to embryonic development of B. mori. ..