Ruey Yi Chang
Affiliation: National Dong Hwa University
- Japanese encephalitis virus non-coding RNA inhibits activation of interferon by blocking nuclear translocation of interferon regulatory factor 3Ruey Yi Chang
Institute of Biotechnology and Department of Life Science, National Dong Hwa University, Hualien, Taiwan, ROC
Vet Microbiol 166:11-21. 2013..Taken together, these results suggest that sfRNA plays a role against host-cell antiviral responses, prevents cells from undergoing apoptosis, and thus contributes to viral persistence...
- DnaJ homolog Hdj2 facilitates Japanese encephalitis virus replicationRobert Yung Liang Wang
Department of Biomedical Sciences, Chang Gung University Tao Yuan 33302, Taiwan, ROC
Virol J 8:471. 2011..Upon infection of a new host, replication of viral RNA involves not only the viral RNA-dependent RNA polymerase (RdRp), but also host proteins. Host factors involved in JEV replication are not well characterized...
- Glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase (GAPDH) interaction with 3' ends of Japanese encephalitis virus RNA and colocalization with the viral NS5 proteinShang Hua Yang
Institute of Biotechnology and Department of Life Science, National Dong Hwa University, Taiwan, ROC
J Biomed Sci 16:40. 2009..This study highlights the findings that infection of JEV changes subcellular localization of GAPDH suggesting that this metabolic enzyme may play a role in JEV replication...
- Inhibition of aldolase A blocks biogenesis of ATP and attenuates Japanese encephalitis virus productionChih Feng Tien
Department of Life Science and Institute of Biotechnology, National Dong Hwa University, Hualien 97401, Taiwan, ROC
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 443:464-9. 2014..Taken together, these results indicate that JEV replication requires aldolase A and consumes ATP. This is the first report of direct involvement of a host metabolic enzyme, aldolase A protein, in JEV replication. ..
- Small noncoding RNA modulates Japanese encephalitis virus replication and translation in transYi Hsin Fan
Department of Life Science and Institute of Biotechnology, National Dong Hwa University, Hualien 97401, Taiwan
Virol J 8:492. 2011..However, function of the sfRNA in JEV life cycle remains unknown...