Jiun Yi Li
Affiliation: Mackay Memorial Hospital
- Modified pericardial closure to protect internal mammary artery grafts in coronary artery bypassJ Y Li
Department of Surgery, Mackay Memorial Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan, Republic of China
Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 50:182-3. 2002..In this report, we will describe a technique of pericardial closure and thymus coverage to protect bilateral internal mammary artery grafts from damage...
- Continuous insulin infusion improves postoperative glucose control in patients with diabetes mellitus undergoing coronary artery bypass surgeryJiun Yi Li
Department of Surgery, Mackay Memorial Hospital and Mackay Junior College of Nursing, Taipei 104, Taiwan, Republic of China
Tex Heart Inst J 33:445-51. 2006..5 hr, P=0.013). We conclude that continuous insulin infusion provides better control of postoperative blood glucose levels after coronary artery bypass grafting in patients with diabetes than does glucometer-guided insulin injection...
- Alteration of gap junctions and connexins in the right atrial appendage during cardiopulmonary bypassHung I Yeh
Departments of Cardiac Medicine and Medical Research, Mackay Memorial Hospital, Taipei Medical University, Taipei, Taiwan
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 124:1106-12. 2002..We investigated the influence of cardiopulmonary bypass on cardiomyocyte gap junctions and connexins...
- Starfish-assisted off-pump obliteration of massive coronary arteriovenous fistulaeShen Sun
Department of Surgery, Mackay Memorial Hospital and Mackay Junior College of Nursing, Taipei, Taiwan, Republic of China
Tex Heart Inst J 32:595-7. 2005..Using the off-pump technique, we successfully performed Starfish-assisted obliteration of the fistulae. Intraoperative transesophageal echocardiography was used to confirm the complete elimination of the abnormal shunt flow...
- Total descending thoracic and abdominal aorta grafting in type III aortic dissection with aneurysmJiun Yi Li
Department of Surgery, Mackay Junior College of Nursing, Taipei, Taiwan
J Formos Med Assoc 102:798-800. 2003..The results of this case indicate that complete replacement of the descending thoracic and abdominal aorta can adequately and safely treat type III aortic dissection...
- Acute fulminant myocarditis after diphtheria, polio, and tetanus vaccinationShye Jao Wu
Division of Cardiovascular Surgery, Department of Surgery, Mackay Memorial Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan
Asian Cardiovasc Thorac Ann 14:e111-2. 2006..The patient survived the extracorporeal support, but poor ventricular contractility recurred 2 months later and she died while waiting for heart transplantation...
- Prevalence of symptomatic large pleural effusions first diagnosed more than 30 days after coronary artery bypass graft surgeryMing Cheng Peng
Division of Cardiology, Department of Internal Medicine, Mackay Memorial Hosptial, Taipei, Taiwan
Respirology 12:122-6. 2007..Their incidence and outcome have not been fully described. This study aims to discuss the prevalence and the clinical course in patients diagnosed with symptomatic newly developed large pleural effusions at least 30 days after CABG...
- Atrial gap junctions, NF-kappaB and fibrosis in patients undergoing coronary artery bypass surgery: the relationship with postoperative atrial fibrillationJiun Yi Li
Department of Surgery, Mackay Memorial Hospital, Mackay Medicine, Nursing and Management College, Taipei, Taiwan, ROC
Cardiology 112:81-8. 2009..We examined the role of atrial gap junctions, NF-kappaB and fibrosis in the occurrence of postoperative atrial fibrillation (AF) in patients undergoing coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgery...