G S Lien
- Early colonic carcinoma with extensive lymph node metastases: case report and review of literatureG S Lien
Department of Internal Medicine, Taipei Municipal Wan Fang Hospital, Taiwan
Int J Colorectal Dis 16:262-6. 2001..Their simultaneous expression in lymph node metastasis further supports the aggressive nature of this tumor...
- Relationship of duodenal ulcer recurrence to gastric metaplasia of the duodenal mucosa and duodenal bulb deformityC C Chang
Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Gastroenterology, Taipei Medical University Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan
J Formos Med Assoc 100:304-8. 2001..pylori eradication: a markedly deformed bulb with grade 3 GM at the scarring stage, and a change in GM from high to low grade at or around the previous ulcer site after ulcer healing...
- Adjuvant sclerotherapy after ligation for the treatment of esophageal varices: a prospective, randomized long-term studyY S Cheng
Department of Internal Medicine, Taipei Medical University, Taiwan
Gastrointest Endosc 53:566-71. 2001..CONCLUSIONS: Because a significantly lower rate of variceal recurrence was found for SLS patients, sequential sclerotherapy followed by ligation to eradicate those varices too small to easily band may be a better procedure...
- Primary linitis plastica carcinoma of the colon: a case reportF M Suk
Department of Internal Medicine, Taipei Medical College Hospital, Taiwan
J Formos Med Assoc 96:1000-3. 1997..The poor prognosis seen with this tumor is due largely to a delay in diagnosis. With increasing familiarity with this tumor, it is hoped that earlier diagnosis and curative surgery will be possible, leading to improvement in survival...
- Investigation of the extent of gastric metaplasia in the duodenal bulb by using methylene blue stainingC C Chang
Department of Internal Medicine, Taipei Medical University Hospital, Taiwan
J Gastroenterol Hepatol 16:729-33. 2001..The incidence of GM in the duodenal bulb was higher in patients with healed ulcers than in non-ulcer patients. Patients with deformed duodenal bulbs have a higher extent of GM than those without deformed duodenal bulbs...
- Endoscopic mucosal resection with a cap-fitted endoscope for early gastric carcinoma with focal submucosal invasion in a patient with decompensated liver cirrhosisC C Chang
Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Gastroenterology, Taipei Medical University Hospital, 252 Wu-Hsing Street, Taipei, Taiwan
J Formos Med Assoc 100:841-3. 2001..This method may be effective for the treatment of early gastric cancer with focal submucosal invasion when patients are not suitable for major surgery...