Guor Cheng Fang
Affiliation: Hungkuang University
- Fang G, Lo C, Zhuang Y, Cho M, Huang C, Xiao Y, et al. Seasonal variations and sources study by way of back trajectories and ANOVA for ambient air pollutants (particulates and metallic elements) within a mixed area at Longjing, central Taiwan: 1-year observation. Environ Geochem Health. 2017;39:99-108 pubmed publisher..Finally, metallic element Hg(p) is the only one which showed no significant concentration difference from either seasonal variations or half-year observations. ..
- Fang G, Xiao Y, Zhuang Y, Cho M, Huang C, Tsai K. PM2.5 particulates and metallic elements (Ni, Cu, Zn, Cd and Pb) study in a mixed area of summer season in Shalu, Taiwan. Environ Geochem Health. 2017;39:791-802 pubmed publisher..Moreover, the results further indicated that mean metallic element Pb concentrations on PM2.5 and PM10 were all higher than those of the other elements for 24 h, day and nighttime. ..
- Fang G, Kuo Y, Zhuang Y, Tsai K, Huang W. Study of the ambient air metallic elements Cr, Cu, Zn, Cd and Pb at HAF sampling sites. Environ Geochem Health. 2017;39:879-887 pubmed publisher..3) Pb was present in the TSP and the dry deposits at the harbor sampling site. ..
- Fang G, Lo C, Cho M, Zhuang Y, Tsai K, Huang C, et al. Annual ambient atmospheric mercury speciation measurement from Longjing, a rural site in Taiwan. Environ Geochem Health. 2017;39:901-911 pubmed publisher..The average ratios of China/USA values were 89, 76 and 160 for total mercury, RGM and Hg(p), respectively, during the years of 2000-2012. ..
- Fang G, Chen Y, Lo C, Cho M, Zhuang Y, Tsai K, et al. Concentrations and analysis of health risks of ambient air metallic elements at Longjing site in central Taiwan. Environ Geochem Health. 2018;40:461-472 pubmed publisher..The children and adults inhalation carcinogenic risks which referenced US EPA method were all within acceptable ranges. Non-carcinogenic risks revealed that all metallic elements considered herein were harmless to human health. ..
- Fang G, Zhuang Y, Cho M, Huang C, Xiao Y, Tsai K. Review of total suspended particles (TSP) and PM2.5 concentration variations in Asia during the years of 1998-2015. Environ Geochem Health. 2017;: pubmed publisher..As for Korea, the average PM2.5 concentrations showed decreasing trend during the years of 2001-2013. Finally, the average PM2.5 concentrations for Mongolia displayed increasing trend in the years of 2004-2013. ..
- Fang G, Huang W, Zhuang Y, Huang C, Tsai K, Xiao Y. Wet depositions of mercury during plum rain season in Taiwan. Environ Geochem Health. 2018;: pubmed publisher..Although the rainfall in this study was only 564Â mm H2O, high mercury concentrations obtained from the plum rain season result in the high wet depositions of mercury in Taichung, Taiwan. ..