Ya Ling Chiou
Affiliation: Hungkuang University
- The supplementation of zinc increased the apoptosis of airway smooth muscle cells by increasing p38 phosphorylationYa Ling Chiou
Department of Nutrition and Institute of Biomedical Nutrition, Hungkuang University, 34 Chung chie Rd, Sha Lu, Taichung 443, Taiwan, ROC
Environ Toxicol Pharmacol 33:70-7. 2012....
- The effect of increased oxidative stress and ferritin in reducing the effectiveness of therapy in chronic hepatitis C patientsYa Lin Chiou
Institute of Biomedical Nutrition, Hungkuang University, Taiwan
Clin Biochem 45:1389-93. 2012....
- The extract of Cordyceps sinensis inhibited airway inflammation by blocking NF-κB activityYa Ling Chiou
Department of Nutrition and Institute of Biomedical Nutrition, Hung Kuang University, 34 Chung chie Rd, Sha Lu, Taichung 443, Taiwan, Republic of China
Inflammation 35:985-93. 2012..Conclusion C.S.3 may provide clinical applications for asthma in the future...
- The increased ratio of CD4+/CD8+ was positively correlated with inflammation in hepatitis C patients with metabolic syndromeYa Ling Chiou
Department of Nutrition and Institute of Biomedical Nutrition, Hungkuang University, Taichung, Taiwan
Clin Biochem 46:745-9. 2013..The aims of this study to assess (1) the incidence of MS, (2) the inflammation status and fatty changes of liver, and (3) changes in their CD4(+)/CD8(+) T-lymphocyte ratio in patients with hepatitis C...
- Hyperbaric oxygen-stimulated proliferation and growth of osteoblasts may be mediated through the FGF-2/MEK/ERK 1/2/NF-κB and PKC/JNK pathwaysCheng Pu Hsieh
Orthopaedic Surgery Department and Hyperbaric Center, Changhua Christian Hospital, Changhua, Taiwan, ROC
Connect Tissue Res 51:497-509. 2010..The FGF-2/MEK/ERK 1/2/Akt/p70(S6K)/NF-κB and PKC/JNK pathways may be involved in mediating this process...